All of Tate McRae's Think Later visualizers

I wish she would release a new single and music video. I know “Greedy” is still doing really well and so I guess the label doesn’t have a need to push a new single. “Exes” came out right before Greedy was peaking, so there wasn’t a big push for that single. 
spacer.png

I just love seeing Tate glammed up and performing!:bouncey:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I wish she would release a new single and music video. I know “Greedy” is still doing really well and so I guess the label doesn’t have a need to push a new single. “Exes” came out right before Greedy was peaking, so there wasn’t a big push for that single. 
spacer.png

I just love seeing Tate glammed up and performing!:bouncey:

Yes, I was hoping for another single/music video too, like... what's it gonna be the next single guyysss: run for the hills or hurt my feelings?? hmm

but nah only greedy playing on the radio and everywhere

2 hours ago, Fita said:

Yes, I was hoping for another single/music video too, like... what's it gonna be the next single guyysss: run for the hills or hurt my feelings?? hmm

but nah only greedy playing on the radio and everywhere

She’s been in the studio recording music for the last few months. I wonder if she’s putting out a deluxe album and the next single will be a new song? 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

She’s been in the studio recording music for the last few months. I wonder if she’s putting out a deluxe album and the next single will be a new song? 

A song with Max Martin, perhaps?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block