Tear The Club Up was recorded for Femme Fatale (Confirmed)

I have been saying based on the evidence that Britney recorded this song! Today it has been confirmed and it is on video. The video doesn’t belong to me so I will only post it if I get permission. But Britney in fact recorded Tear The Club Up for Femme Fatale!!

K. Briscoe - Tear The Club Up (Britney Spears Demo) [Femme Fatale Demo]

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Isla said:

I used to love this demo haha, never thought Britney recorded it though. Nice to have confirmation!!

According to Dean Beresford from The Outsyders, she didn’t, so I wonder where is this coming from.

BRITNEYONLINE.ORG

Circus fue el álbum del regreso definitivo de Britney Spears en el 2008, una época muy polémica con toda la...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

According to Dean Beresford from The Outsyders, she didn’t, so I wonder where is this coming from.

BRITNEYONLINE.ORG

Circus fue el álbum del regreso definitivo de Britney Spears en el 2008, una época muy polémica con toda la...

K Briscoe herself

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block