Kimberly Dawn (psychic): "Britney won't have to pay Jamie in court but she will suffer for 7 years if she doesn't stop her self medication and self sabotage, she needs proper treatment from a therapist for her PTSD and to stop mixing alcohol with pills."

She saying basically what most people think, but only a few are brave enough to say it.

And yes, you don't need to have special powers to realize Britney needs help. It's going for a long time now, things are not getting any better.

Psychic and blinds are going easy for an obvious thing.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

This nobody should be ashamed of themselves, but you'd have to have an ounce of self-awareness to do that. Regardless of her being a celebrity, her mental health struggles should not be exploited like this just for dumb clicks. None of know what Britney's daily life entails, so it's incredibly disrespectful to make asinine assumptions like this. 

Not sure why posts like these are even allowed. 

• Like 1

TBH when I'm alone i don't even know what to eat, thanks God I can order stuff, my sleeping goes crazy, I overload myself with music and movies... when you live in a house full of schedules and you have people doing stuff for you, when you're alone by yourself you binge on toxic habits, it's a little bit of freedom but if goes long you're troubled, it's only you to make your life go in order back again. 

So, I don't doubt Britney and it's fine, no one dies bc of that, there's people with REAL bad habits that put others life in danger. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block