Neve Campbell Announces She’s Returning for ‘Scream 7′, New Director Revealed!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 11:52 PM, icybaby said:

I guess this time they offered her right sum of money. How many years r they going to milk this one name Scream and her as leading actress. Hollywood is so outdated it can't come up with something new but keep milking the same franchise over and over. Is saw 123456 still happening...

She is an actress who commands the screen. Neve always had the it factor and she left for a hot minute at her peak . . This it girl…( Another stunning women who I am sure has had her garbage living in the weinstein era ) Neve did her terms .  She got to leave Hollywood at her peak ( Neve was hollywoods it girl at a time yet she was allowed to leave )  . Side note I think if Britney could have left and did her thing on her terms. We may have been given more  down the road . Neve  still has it. The big screen loves her.  She is Scream. It’s Sid and Ghost face . Neve is Scream. The last one missed her and five honestly needed more of her.  Sorry just and opinion. I always thought Britney should act in one of these movies . She so can act .  Neve will always have her cult following . I am excited to see her again . Crushed on her for ever …..neve campbell h GIFare you afraid of the dark nicksplat GIFgorgeous lady to this day and has one of theeneve campbell film GIFneve campbell horror GIF best smile 

On 3/13/2024 at 1:50 AM, monkeystar88 said:

I’m excited I’m not sure how they made one without her but tbh it won’t be the same without Dewey. I also wont watch because of their pro Israel views. 

Most of Hollywood is pro Isreal. They get a lot of their funding from them. 

50 minutes ago, Steve W said:

She is an actress who commands the screen. Neve always had the it factor and she left for a hot minute at her peak . . This it girl…( Another stunning women who I am sure has had her garbage living in the weinstein era ) Neve did her terms .  She got to leave Hollywood at her peak ( Neve was hollywoods it girl at a time yet she was allowed to leave )  . Side note I think if Britney could have left and did her thing on her terms. We may have been given more  down the road . Neve  still has it. The big screen loves her.  She is Scream. It’s Sid and Ghost face . Neve is Scream. The last one missed her and five honestly needed more of her.  Sorry just and opinion. I always thought Britney should act in one of these movies . She so can act .  Neve will always have her cult following . I am excited to see her again . Crushed on her for ever …..neve campbell h GIFare you afraid of the dark nicksplat GIFgorgeous lady to this day and has one of theeneve campbell film GIFneve campbell horror GIF best smile 

I love Melissa,  But Neve Made scream what it is. 

Her character had s. E. x. And still survived. 

Though in a conversation that nobody wants to talk About she probably survived cos Billy manipulated her and coerced her to do the deed, so like girls say she was S'A'd. 

Plus this is as my friend Kris Avalon said, A millennial and Gen x franchise first. 

Most movies still are, there hasn't been a movie made for Gen z, cos it's all On streaming their preferred platform. 

It definitely made me realize. Gen z will never have the experience that we did of seeing our stories told on the big screen at all. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block