Paris Hilton: On International Women's Day, I'm reflecting on the immense pride I felt introducing the Stop Institutional Child Abuse Act

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cqleb

This post deserves at least one response. It took Paris 20 years of therapy to stand up against the systemic abuse in certain "therapeutic" boarding schools. Many expected Britney to be able to stand up for conservatorship abuse victims immediately after she was freed.

Paris' parents did not apologize to her, but they were duped into believing the hype of those wilderness and boarding schools. Today, she has a decent relationship with them. They did not exploit her financially or force her to work. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block