Amanda Bynes shows off her new wig

Love You Amanda!!! 🫶🤙 I think her look is awesome. Some polishing and refining.  A liquid liner on the top lid with a tiny flick and mascara. Gwen Stephani vibes. Touch of concealer with a fun shade on top. A pinky bronzer blush for a glow and highlighter and a jewel in her heart. 💜  and a few light feather strokes in beginning of her brows. 
gwen stefani pink hair GIFgwen stefani 90s GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

God, is she blind if she can't see how weird she looks? :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

So much better!

She's had mental health issues for a long time now and I think she might still struggle with them.

I just wish she never got that face tattoo, it was the worst thing she has done to her looks.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

She's had mental health issues for a long time now and I think she might still struggle with them.

I just wish she never got that face tattoo, it was the worst thing she has done to her looks.

Yeah, I think that if she took more care of herself and saw that she is a pretty girl (without tattoos at face), it would give her more self-confidence and joy.

• Super Mods
30 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Yeah, I think that if she took more care of herself and saw that she is a pretty girl (without tattoos at face), it would give her more self-confidence and joy.

Yeah perhaps but I've noticed that sometimes people get tattoos on their faces cause of mental issues.

Like Aaron Carter,

he had 2 face tattoos before he died.

I think he could've had something similar to Amanda.

Such a shame that he isn't alive anymore :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah perhaps but I've noticed that sometimes people get tattoos on their faces cause of mental issues.

Like Aaron Carter,

My druug addicted sister did the same at her face.

If you knew what she made recently - she sprayed cars and houses...the family cut all ties with her a year ago. She's still like crazy :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

56 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Like Aaron Carter,

Its the dr**s. Get rid of the dr**s people. 

• Like 1

Seeing her in this state makes me so sad. Like both she and Brit were my childhood but even with all that’s happened with B I never feared for her young life in the way that I went to bed every night half expecting to wake up to terrible news about her. Yet with Amanda… I hate the feeling. 

Edited by abcdefyuh
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block