🚨Pop Emergency: Christina Aguilera has left RCA Records after 26 years and has new Sony Music label

50 minutes ago, cocodeluxe said:

Also Selena confirmed multiple times that she is tired of making/promoting music and this already started before Rare. I can‘t speek for Gaga but it seems that some of them (including Rihanna) are so done with the music business as a whole. Everything feels so burned out since the pandemic.

Yeah exactly, if you watched Selena's documentary, she seemed exhausted by the idea of doing promo.

• Super Mods
On 3/7/2024 at 11:14 PM, The Femme Fatale said:

True, there’s no worse label in the world than RCA, I’ll never say that there is. Also yeah probably the pandemic hindered things, but a lot of artists found success during it like The Weeknd, Doja Cat, and Dua Lipa. Selena and Lady GaGa are well known, they would’ve found ways to promote during the pandemic, there’s always a way. That’s also true that Selena has health issues, but her health issues usually hindered her touring for albums instead of releasing and making music videos for singles. Like Rare dropped dead after she started promoting her successful beauty care line of the same name.

I’m just saying, their albums could’ve used more single releases and promo from not only them, but their labels too. RCA is more notorious for it though, that’s a fact, but Interscope isn’t too far behind.

Agree.

Britney started flopping in her career when she was transferred from Jive to RCA.

They are the reason why Britney Jean and Glory flopped really hard and why there were only 2 singles from those albums.

They really suck at promoting their artists and making them successful.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 3/7/2024 at 6:22 AM, Wendy Williams said:

Cool, she saved their butts before bankruptcy. But she could have left them a long time ago. This label and Interscope are the worst shiits.

she hasn’t had a hit single nor album for over a decade. She probably cost them most than helped them tbh 

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, anti aging said:

she hasn’t had a hit single nor album for over a decade. She probably cost them most than helped them tbh 

I don't think, her promo was really pitifully weak. I can't remember anything except You Lost Me on VH1 and documentary during Beyonic album.... Maybe they knew that her promo had to cover the low profit from the album. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block