• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

And all what we got now is-

ezgif-com-animated-gif-maker.gif

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

And it doesn't bother me in the least because I understand that she went through trauma and pretty much slavery for more than a decade.

I love her having fun!  Now go with your shady *** somewhere else.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

The fire, the passion, the stage presence. I was so lucky to attend this tour and it was an out of body experience. Videos dont do it justice. 

OMG wow you are lucky!
What I would give to have gone to one of her tours in her prime especially DWAD :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, J45x said:

And it doesn't bother me in the least because I understand that she went through trauma and pretty much slavery for more than a decade.

I love her having fun!  Now go with your shady *** somewhere else.

Nothing against it, but what I mean has nothing to do with any trauma. So leave it alone. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

5 hours ago, rck92 said:

Is it me or the dancing looks alot more better than on the DVD version? Like more in sync and energetic maybe. Not saying it is bad cause it was and still is the best of the best.

I agree, it might be because the fixed alternate camera angle really shows bits and pieces of choreography that was totally missed when it aired in TV. That was mesmerizing to watch ❤️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block