Stop Scrolling, you need to read this, it’s not what you think this thread will be, it’s something genuine and heartfelt

I agree with you. Only kindness, patience, and understanding for B. 

To me, it seems that her PTSD has either gotten worse because it's gone untreated or she's gotten weirder on social media but is getting therapy and working through things since the conservatorship ended. A third alternative case is the "BAnon" conspiracy theory that the care plan is still intact and her team is making her worse on purpose to justify the conservatorship. 

I hope Britney seeks help from professionals if she hasn't already. She doesn't have to do it in California. That's the place of her trauma. Go out to Africa. Asia. Europe. Australia. Anywhere else where she can start fresh and truly heal. 

I also think her sons talking to her again would heal her.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, justhanging said:

To me, it seems that her PTSD has either gotten worse because it's gone untreated or she's gotten weirder on social media but is getting therapy and working through things since the conservatorship ended. A third alternative case is the "BAnon" conspiracy theory that the care plan is still intact and her team is making her worse on purpose to justify the conservatorship. 

I hope Britney seeks help from professionals if she hasn't already. She doesn't have to do it in California. That's the place of her trauma. Go out to Africa. Asia. Europe. Australia. Anywhere else where she can start fresh and truly heal. 

She really just needs to get far away, maybe even have time away from her phone so she can do this privately 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I get where her sons are coming from with it being tough at school and all but at the same time they probably don’t have to much of an understanding, their dad probably prohibits them from researching the abuse and their moms past (hence them thinking the conservatorship was a good thing) also if those are their real friends they will be understanding and not bully them and honestly in this day in age all the friends moms probs have an OF to get by anyway, the way their generation is going I bet if her sons ever wanted quick cash when they are older they would even do it (probably not, they would probably use their artistic talents instead and all I was just saying). It seems like Jayden is a mamas boy and even Britney’s not so secret favorite cuz he is the younger and they just seemed to be good friends.

• Like 2

Tbh I have had a bad feeling the last few weeks about it all. 

As much as everyone pulls her apart and raves on about how she is ‘tarnishing’ her legacy… 

I really don’t care, it’s somewhat a relief when she posts something. 

NO ONE HAS WALKED IN HER SHOES. 
So please people, just let her be. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Are you asking me to merge all the threads about this topic into one or to make a thread about Britney?

I'm talking ironically, because every day users have meltdowns because of for what other users say and then bother with threads in which they feel the need to moralize us. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm talking ironically, because every day users have meltdowns because of for what other users say and then bother with threads in which they feel the need to moralize us. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Oh ok well that makes sense.

Yeah I've noticed that in the past few years,

Exhale has become divided either with fans who support her IG and others who don't.

It really has made things more negative on here.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block