TOXIC in the Madame Web movie

Not sure if AP, but has anyone watched Madame Web? The, movie isn't that good but there is a scene in the diner in the middle of the movie and TOXIC is playing throughout it.. Since the main character can predict the future she jumps back and forth in the timeline so the song is featured for quite some time.. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

The movie takes place in 2003, and by the looks of it in the summer, so In The Zone wasn't released yet, but oh well.. it was nice to hear it in the cinema :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Spoiler

official-poster-for-madame-web-v0-bih01c

Edited by Prince Ali
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Thanks for posting the clip, it's pretty much the mess I was expecting  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Too bad the movie is such an awful flop and universally panned! This was a great opportunity for GODxic to go back to the top of the charts like 'Saltburn' is doing for 'mur*** on the dancefloor' :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad::rupaulslap_hit_mad::drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I mean I kinda liked the first half of the movie.. but then it spiralled out of control... :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...

the success of a "Madame Web" movie would depend on factors such as compelling storytelling, strong character development, and staying true to the essence of the character as established in the comics. With the right creative team and vision, a "Madame Web" movie could be an exciting addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, offering audiences a fresh perspective on the intricacies of the Marvel multiverse.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block