Shakira announces new album ‘Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran’

I used to really like Shakira

but her last 2 albums "SHAKIRA." (2014) and "El Dorado" (2017) were all kinda meh, like a selection of various track she did thought the years which dont make sense together. Also the route she went last few years with the mediocre reggeaton with the same beat on every single song, or the tacky collaboration with Black Eyed Peas doesnt seems natural for her

I wish she went back to what she was best in. Latino influenced pop-rock

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Like 2

So just as I wrote in my previous post, this will be ANOTHER album of various songs

Global superstar Shakira’s 12th studio album Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran features 8 brand new songs and a remix in addition to 7 global smash hits, including “Te Felicito” with Rauw Alejandro, “Monotonía” with Ozuna, “TQG” with Karol G, “Acrostico”, and the record-breaking viral collaboration with Bizarrap, “Music sessions vol. 53”.

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

So just as I wrote in my previous post, this will be ANOTHER album of various songs

Global superstar Shakira’s 12th studio album Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran features 8 brand new songs and a remix in addition to 7 global smash hits, including “Te Felicito” with Rauw Alejandro, “Monotonía” with Ozuna, “TQG” with Karol G, “Acrostico”, and the record-breaking viral collaboration with Bizarrap, “Music sessions vol. 53”.

• Mentor

only eight tracks?!

but I think sometimes it's better to have less songs that are really on point than various filler ones

Edited by Fita
2 minutes ago, Fita said:

only eight tracks?!

but I think sometimes it's better to have less songs that are really on point than various filler ones

8 new songs plus 7 already released ones plus one remix

I know it will be popular cause I expect what she did in last years but ts not something Im into. Same reggeaton beat, autotuned voice, hardly 3 minutes for streams for gen Z

Finally. I really don't like this trend of her albums feeling more like compilations, but that's better than nothing. It's just for example with the last album, some of the new songs that were really good just remained there without a video, without a live performance and it sucks. 

I hope she doesn't wait so much to release the next one, and only 2 or 3 singles get released before the full album. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.