Britney wears devil costume: Eat lots of chocolate and stay hydrated, classy, and healthy this Valentine’s Day

7 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Untreated bipolar disorder can cause dementia in the long term. Britney could develop dementia if she continues to neglect her mental health.

I wonder if that's how they got the conservatorship enacted for early onset dementia

• Love 1
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, britneyfirst said:

It doesn't need to be a damaging accusation. Such understanding and grace are granted to mental illness seemingly only if it is depression, anxiety, trauma, or occasionally bipolar. But millions of people live with mental health issues like schizophrenia as well and deserve the same acceptance, not to be treated as pariahs.  It is just a spectrum of the human condition that some people will experience these symptoms and it's possible Britney may be one of these people. Just a consideration and it doesn't make her any less deserving of respect as a person and an artist.

I just think a lot of fans have a hard time to accept the possibility of Britney mental problems be a real thing.

I try not to diagnose but i don't see people doing it as something so offensive. Lowkey it seems like having mental problems is the worst thing possible for a person, like a criminal sentence... and it’s not.

Britney could change the conversation about mental health again if she was honest about her "problems". Even tho I don't think she accepts whatever she has. 

We are worried and trying to understand what's going on. I believe we all care about Britney or we wouldn’t be here talking about her in 2024.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 6
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Sometimes I think there is some addiction behind it... but even a junkie or alcoholic will have moments showing some sanity. Britney never looks or sounds ok anymore, it is constant.

But it can be a combination of things: untreated disorder, she has been drinking more, maybe wrong meds?

She’s not taking ANY of her psychiatric meds. That’s the issue!!! Plus addiction probably. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, katiespears said:

I mean she thinks Jlo’s new song is an attack on her, she thought Selena was speaking to her about being naked on instagram posts through an award show speech she gave in like 2016. Happy birthday Fausto, remember that one? She thought Christina was talking about her when she used the name Jamie in some ad. 

Psychosis is completely different from person to person. Larry told Lance Bass that Britney has Paranoid Schizophrenia. The onset of schizophrenia is early 20’s. It’s a thought disorder that causes a change in personality, disorganized thinking and odd behavior. 

It kind of explains everything if that is the case, and it would be better than people saying she has permanent brain damage and is completely “gone.” 

When you come out of psychosis, it’s like a veil is lifted and suddenly you can look back and see how bizarre you’re thinking was while you were in it. Whatever is going on, I hope she gets the chance to do that. 

I agree

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

I wonder if that's how they got the conservatorship enacted for early onset dementia

That was, according to Lance's husband, because she didn't recognize her friends. But that sounds to me like memory walls rather than dementia at 26, and she recognizes Lance now obviously.

1 hour ago, DarielXO said:

I wouldn't go that far. All of the schizophrenic people I know are often hospitalized. Brit is not. And the way those people behave is way more extreme than a few cringy IG videos.

Paranoia? Yes, absolutely. But you don't have to be in psychosis to be paranoid. Sensitive-paranoid personality disorder is what we call it in my country, there's a possibility she has that, because yep, she seems to be oversensitive and kind of paranoid sometimes. Hyper***uality? Yes, also possible. Kevin and his lawyer claimed she had DID, Larry said she had schizophrenia, but c'mon, none of them are doctors.

We shouldn't try to diagnose her online based on some IG videos and captions.

Britney has been hospitalized MANY times. Sam tried to get her hospitalized earlier this year. She can’t be hospitalized now bc she has no one in her corner to hospitalize her. She is free now.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Britney has been hospitalized MANY times. Sam tried to get her hospitalized earlier this year. She can’t be hospitalized now bc she has no one in her corner to hospitalize her. She is free now.

Yes, two times for 2-3 days back in the 2000s, and I doubt they'd let her out of the ward with psychosis after 2-3 days. You're vacationing there for weeks if not months in case of psychosis since that is a life-threatening situation, not a 'you can leave if you want'.

In case of psychosis, there's no freedom of choice.

Edited by DarielXO
5 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

soooo what if britney needs mental help? do you people go to people with mental issues and say this crap? i don’t think you do… so let britney do whatever the hell she wants…

If you actually care and love someone you tell them to get the kind of help they need!! 

In case you haven't noticed she's doing what the hell she wants and it's destroying her. I don't know why some fans think it's so difficult to admit that she's mentally ill and needs help.

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 2
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, joe sp said:

This is actually very sad... can you believe she used to be the biggest artist on the planet?

I wish she would get a regular job and disappear from the internet.

I still can't believe this is same Britney who sang Toxic, Slave, Oops :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

She’s not taking ANY of her psychiatric meds. That’s the issue!!! Plus addiction probably. 

Another post, another accusation. Please tell me where you get your insider info so I can knock both of you upside the head. 

1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

No one in her corner to hospitalize her? Are you ******* kidding me? As opposed to the great people she had prior who hospitalized her?

Sorry but if anyone needs a straight jacket, it’s you. 

4 hours ago, katiespears said:

I mean she thinks Jlo’s new song is an attack on her, she thought Selena was speaking to her about being naked on instagram posts through an award show speech she gave in like 2016. Happy birthday Fausto, remember that one? She thought Christina was talking about her when she used the name Jamie in some ad. 

Psychosis is completely different from person to person. Larry told Lance Bass that Britney has Paranoid Schizophrenia. The onset of schizophrenia is early 20’s. It’s a thought disorder that causes a change in personality, disorganized thinking and odd behavior. 

It kind of explains everything if that is the case, and it would be better than people saying she has permanent brain damage and is completely “gone.” 

When you come out of psychosis, it’s like a veil is lifted and suddenly you can look back and see how bizarre you’re thinking was while you were in it. Whatever is going on, I hope she gets the chance to do that. 

When lady said that? 

3 hours ago, oscar0 said:

Right. Also the book gives signs that his mental situation was bad before the big break in 2019. She tells that between 2012 and 2018 she was at least twice in rehab, for "energetic supplements", which she does not specify. This is odd because it doesn't make sense that she would say she was sent to rehab so many times just because. I mean, those clinics have no professional ethics...they can be sued for accepting patients who have no addiction problem. In the book she accepts that she used to take a lot of aderrall, that is amphetamines, but for some reason she does not consider that as an addiction. Amphetamines are one of the most addictive dr**s, and according to several reports she was given them very early in her career. His addiction to amphetamines makes it logical that he was banned from coffee and red bulls. It is a standard measure for amphetamine addicts. But fans would get their hands on their heads when she told about these restrictions.

This! I take energy supplements but these are Q10 and bunch of basic ***** proteins (glutathione for example). What kind of facility takes you for basic ''energy'' supplements? I didnt buy the story.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

and thank god they didn't make one with the part she's rubbing the stick on her p*ssy and licking it (yeah.. after seeing the gif I watched a few frames of the video in hoping it would be so bad but was worse. I refuse to see it from the beginning to the end and won't see the future ones, not the ones like these. it even physically hurts me)

Tf… good thing I didn’t watch that one. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

This talk about mental health is so annoying; I totally disagree that this is the case here.

She's a Sagittarius; she likes to dance, play, and she's goofy with no shame. However, it's a choice to share and go this hard... to be this ***ual... It's not cute these days. I wish she would prefer to be a little bit classier because, you know, eventually, she will be embarrassed by that when she has meetings. By choosing that, she's also isolating herself more and more.

I don't know, it's a choice. I don't mind those videos that much; we're probably reaching. I prefer when she does fashion videos where she looks like a classy girl though. I feel like we, as fans, are just too worried because of what other people are thinking of her.

• Haha 1

Sagittarius women are often characterized by their adventurous spirit, optimism, and independence. Here are some key traits commonly associated with Sagittarius women:

Adventurous: Sagittarius women are known for their love of adventure and exploration. They are always seeking new experiences, whether it's traveling to distant lands, trying new activities, or seeking knowledge through learning.

Optimistic: Positivity is a hallmark trait of Sagittarius women. They tend to see the bright side of life and approach challenges with optimism and enthusiasm.

Independent: Sagittarius women value their freedom and independence. They are fiercely independent individuals who prefer to chart their own course in life rather than conform to societal expectations.

Intellectual: Sagittarius women are intellectually curious and enjoy expanding their knowledge through exploration and learning. They are often drawn to philosophical and spiritual pursuits that help them gain a deeper understanding of the world around them.

Honest and straightforward: Sagittarius women are known for their honesty and candor. They value truth and integrity in their interactions with others and are not afraid to speak their minds, sometimes to the point of bl**tness.

Optimistic: Sagittarians are often characterized by their optimistic outlook on life. They tend to see the glass as half full rather than half empty, and they approach challenges with a sense of hope and possibility.

Impulsive: Sagittarius women can be spontaneous and impulsive, sometimes acting on a whim without fully considering the consequences. They thrive on excitement and may struggle with patience or long-term planning.

Philosophical: Sagittarius women are often drawn to big questions about life, meaning, and existence. They have a philosophical nature and enjoy exploring different belief systems and perspectives.

Restless: Sagittarius women can become restless if they feel confined or restricted in any way. They crave variety and excitement in their lives and may struggle with routine or monotony.

Generous and outgoing: Sagittarius women are typically generous and outgoing individuals who enjoy socializing and connecting with others. They are often the life of the party, bringing energy and enthusiasm to any social gathering.

It's important to remember that astrology is a belief system, and not everyone born under the sign of Sagittarius will exhibit all of these traits. Individual personalities can vary greatly based on a variety of factors including upbringing, life experiences, and personal preferences.

Libra Rising: The rising sign, also known as the ascendant, represents the persona that individuals present to the world and how they interact with their environment. With Libra rising, this individual is likely to exude charm, diplomacy, and a desire for harmony in their outward demeanor. They may come across as sociable, refined, and aesthetically inclined. Libra rising individuals often seek balance and fairness in their relationships and surroundings, valuing cooperation and peace.

Sagittarius Sun: The sun sign represents the core essence of an individual's personality and their ego expression. With a Sagittarius sun, this person is likely to be adventurous, optimistic, and freedom-loving. They have a strong sense of wanderlust and a thirst for knowledge and new experiences. Sagittarians are often philosophical, expansive thinkers who enjoy exploring different cultures, beliefs, and ideologies. They value honesty and authenticity and may have a playful and jovial demeanor.

Aquarius Moon: The moon sign reflects one's emotional nature, instincts, and subconscious tendencies. With an Aquarius moon, this person's emotions are influenced by the qualities of innovation, independence, and humanitarianism. They may have a detached or aloof approach to feelings, preferring intellectual stimulation and progressive ideas over sentimentalism. Aquarius moon individuals value their freedom and may struggle with emotional intimacy at times, preferring to maintain a sense of autonomy in their relationships.

Combining these three placements, we might see a person who presents themselves with grace and charm (Libra rising), possesses an adventurous and optimistic spirit (Sagittarius sun), and has a progressive and unconventional approach to emotions and relationships (Aquarius moon). They may be sociable and enjoy connecting with others on an intellectual level, fostering friendships based on shared ideals and interests. This individual likely values freedom, fairness, and open-mindedness in all aspects of life.

• Haha 4

Deeply traumatized people can find comfort in doing the same thing over and over. 

It can be watching the same movie, eating the same food every day. Predictable things. Not leaving your house and interact with others is common too.

Ive been there. I was a shell of a human. With therapy, a dog, supportive friends and husband I slowly reclaimed my power.

But it took me three years.

So I dont judge her. Being frozen in time is okay. I just wish she has resources and good people around. But keep in mind, fighting against your own father in court isnt going to help the healing process. Quite the opposite.

Cut her some slack

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.