Britney wears devil costume: Eat lots of chocolate and stay hydrated, classy, and healthy this Valentine’s Day

I get it’s cringe but let’s say she wore a similar outfit and was doing weird *** moves in a music video that was professionally done to her song. Everyone would be saying it’s art and the best thing ever. But when it’s done on her phone on her terms she needs mental help. Why wouldn’t she need mental help when she was licking milk off the table during slumber party music video? It’s just very hypocritical. Nothing is going to change so you all just better pack up and leave. Thanks 😃

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

I feel for her kids this is so embarrassing. I can’t imagine what they go through. Sadly, this is going to continue until she gets the help she needs. If she is retired as she claims while engaged in attention seeking behavior online. 

I fear for the day when they finally do the tell all. God only knows what they’ve witnessed. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Omg just give up already. A well shot music video isn’t comparable to this. Your arms must be exhausted bc you’re forever reaching. 

Explain why though? Same weird things are being done in a video. What makes it different psychologically for the individual  doing those things. Madonna does weird *** **** in music videos and on her gram. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.