Britney dances up a storm in new Instagram videos

8 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

It’s mind boggling to me that Britney now has all this freedom after basically being a prisoner for 13+ years and THIS is what she chooses to do with it. I just can’t wrap my mind around it. She chooses to isolate herself in her home and film herself spinning around in her living room all day wearing cringy outfits from 2003. I think we actually saw her out and about more when she was in the conservatorship. Now, she rarely leaves the house and only vacations at the same 2 places. It just doesn’t make sense. I guess I will never understand. 

No, the real mind boggling thing is that you can assume all that out of her IG posts, as if they were a 24/7 cam and we could actually confirm all she does is dance in her living room.

Who says she's isolated or not talking to people. We're just seeing here in the last video that there's actually at least one person with her, and there could be more we don't know of. She just doesn't share those details.

She's traveled several times in the past few years and we don't always get pictures of her arriving or leaving, so for all we know she could be somewhere else at this moment and posting old videos, and there's no way for us to tell.

We should be happy paparazzi aren't following her anymore like they did in the past, as entertaining as that was to us who got to see her in a daily basis going to Target, etc. It means she's finally having some privacy, which is different from being isolated. 

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

Omg that would be amazing. Imagine seeing Beyonce there suddenly and then Gaga etc

It would break the internet! They just stopping by to see a neighbour and that's Britney, she can do it half on the living room half on the pool,

PERFECT for the summer!

And that leading to a VMA sketch! 

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Edited by Jup1ter
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

Because the comments these type of posts get are ridiculous, but also further shows how many users here thrive on negativity.

We know she's been doing these videos for a few years now, with messy hair and makeup, etc; all the same thing. There's no need to for those threads to have 5-6 pages of users saying, 'she's unwell', 'she needs help', 'she's unhinged,' 'someone needs to tell her she doesn't look good', meanwhile positive threads just get 1 page of comments. 

I guess each time she does one of these it just sparks conversation, and I genuinely think a lot of us are surprised each time because of how she comes across. Even after seeing hundreds of these videos, I’m still shocked by them.

Where else to talk about this than a Britney forum?! 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I guess each time she does one of these it just sparks conversation, and I genuinely think a lot of us are surprised each time because of how she comes across. Even after seeing hundreds of these videos, I’m still shocked by them.

Where else to talk about this than a Britney forum?! 

yeah, it sparks conversation that is negative, and often times leads to bullying of her, which is my point. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

When she will invite someone to dance with her in her iconic living room 

Could you imagine a series with her like that she’s inviting some celebs to play dress up and dance with her, like small chats + dancing, 10min videos on Youtube/Instagram series 😱😻🖕🏼👌🏼

Even Taylor who has no dancing background wouldn’t do that… sorry to say this but our girl is not Britney Spears the beloved pop icon anymore. She’s someone people ignores in the industry.

• Love 2

She seriously needs to grow up and get a life. Why is she randomly going after J Lo and Ben now? And again, this is another example of why no one wants to associate with her. She’s just a miserable, bitter, bully who has nothing else to do.

• Like 9
15 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Truly awful. She’s almost too far gone. 

Yeah. Maybe this is who she’s always been. Ngl I’m kind of starting to see why she was put in a conservatorship. ( not saying she deserved the abuse) but she needs someone to help and guide her in her day to day life. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.