I miss Britney the Popstar

28 minutes ago, Popprincess19 said:

She isn’t in a mental state to do that too much ainxiety to be on stage, she is probably afraid of going into a manic episode and humiliating herself publicly she just wants to feel safe

Really dont understand this logic.

She has survived everything and all by herself and only. But we still try to find a reason she will not the next time. Like it or not, for good or bad she is only a human, but she is not like the majority of us. Yes logically a person who has gone through those stuff could hold back for the rest of his life but she has not once has gone on stage and have a manic episode or sth. She is different and that is power and the enemy the same time because till now she didnt have the basic rights to take advantage of it.

The thing is and I am 100% sure of it, thag if Britney wants to come back again there will be nothing to hold her back.

• Love 1

I miss pop star Britney too…I watch old performances and it makes me sad because that woman gave me so much joy but behind the scenes she already wanted to quit the industry by the Onyx Hotel Tour. So then I see her and think she was probably so miserable having to work. So it’s an odd relationship. 

I too also believe she is forever done with performing. I think she may release a single here or there in a few years, but I don’t foresee her getting back on a stage. 

• Love 5

I think for me, as much as I want Britney Spears the pop star to come back I don’t at the same time. She was very unhappy a lot of the time and I feel a lot of people ( family, management, friends, public, media, even fans) all saw her as Britney Spears the pop star and not Britney Spears the person. Maybe we should be happy we have Britney Spears the person, because she is probably more happy now than she has been within the past 20 years. I have never seen Britney live and if she would do anything I would pay every cent I have but I just keep telling myself, at least I am living on the same plant at the same time she is lol 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block