Jessica Biel Must Hate Britney!

27 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Justin and Jessica are happily married. The fact that Britney is still talking about him, just makes her look even more deranged and like a pick me (to a married man with a kid). She really fell off hard with who I thought she was as a person. Just being honest.

I wish she could find a healthier way of letting go of the past. Justin(and Jessica), Christina and many others have put out Statements supporting her when the conservatorship ended. Then she goes on to post such negative things about those people( not talking about the memoir). I would love to see her succeed but she just seems so stuck in the past.

1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

Justin and Jessica are happily married. The fact that Britney is still talking about him, just makes her look even more deranged and like a pick me (to a married man with a kid). She really fell off hard with who I thought she was as a person. Just being honest.

There’s a big difference between honesty and cruelty. Why the **** are you on her fan forum if you think she’s ‘deranged’??

• Like 1

Imagine if Jessica wrote a memoir 😂

I can only think of two projects she's been in, and Justin Timberlake is the one and only love interest or exciting thing to happen to her.

In fact, the very fact that she's dating Britney's ex is remarkable and the most exciting thing about plain boring Jessica. 

Britney can twirl on Instagram a thousand times and each time it gets reported around the world. Yet literally nobody cares about Jessica, it must really eat at her. Not even JT fans like her because they would prefer him single so they have a chance to be with him.  

Edited by BritneyWiki
3 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

Imagine if Jessica wrote a memoir 😂

I can only think of two projects she's been in, and Justin Timberlake is the one and only love interest or exciting thing to happen to her.

In fact, the very fact that she's dating Britney's ex is remarkable and the most exciting thing about plain boring Jessica. 

Britney can twirl on Instagram a thousand times and each time it gets reported around the world. Yet literally nobody cares about Jessica, it must really eat at her. Not even JT fans like her because they would prefer him single so they have a chance to be with him.  

Britney twirling gets reported around the world negatively… and not everyone’s self worth is based on instagram likes… fame isn’t everything, look where it’s gotten Britney.

On 1/30/2024 at 10:21 PM, Naes614 said:

I mean if we are being honest so does Justin. He still always has a weird comment when performing cry me a river :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Quoting myself because my point was just proven..JT performed his concert tonight and when performing Cry me a river he said “ I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize to absolutely Fing nobody” :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

1 minute ago, Naes614 said:

Quoting myself because my point was just proven..JT performed his concert tonight and when performing Cry me a river he said “ I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize to absolutely Fing nobody” :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Did he actually say that? If so… good for him! You can only apologize and be remorseful so many times before you just say **** It. Time to move on!

1 minute ago, Bingjmljr said:

Did he actually say that? If so… good for him! You can only apologize and be remorseful so many times before you just say **** It. Time to move on!

Justin legit has shady comments every time he performs that song. Before and after the book. Before and after he commented on her conservatorship…Boy ain’t sorry, he just sent that long *** tweet couple years ago apologizing because of the Janet and Britney backlash from the public. 

I hope the Sagittarius in Britney comes out and chews his *** up 

• Like 1
Just now, BabyHotAsIce said:

y’all he’s MAD MAD at britney. he said something directed towards her apology tonight at his show. 

Anyone who read her memoir and thinks that it is the only side of the story is delusional. He has a right to be angry. A young couple deciding to get an abor**on is a very sensitive subject.  We have yet to hear his version of how it happened. Some day he will write a memoir and things will look different.

• Haha 3
40 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

Anyone who read her memoir and thinks that it is the only side of the story is delusional. He has a right to be angry. A young couple deciding to get an abor**on is a very sensitive subject.  We have yet to hear his version of how it happened. Some day he will write a memoir and things will look different.

You make a valid point and the conversation goes silent.

3 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

y’all he’s MAD MAD at britney. he said something directed towards her apology tonight at his show. 

Did he say something other than how he’s not apologizing?

Like someone else said, her apologizing makes it seem like she said things that weren’t true.

Obviously the abor**on story was written to make him look bad. “I wanted it but Justin was just SoOo sure he didn’t.” Like obviously it wasn’t necessary to say in that way, especially since now crazed fans still message him a hundred times I day saying you FORCED her to get an abor**on! As if that’s anywhere close to the truth. 

Then for her random apology and acting like everything’s all good, yeahhhh makes sense he would be pissed. 

Edited by katiespears
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

Lmao, he apologized ‘so many times’? Please show  receipts!

Also, why is your dumb*** even here? I’ve yet to read one positive comment from you in regards to Britney. Isn’t there a Dustbin Timberflop forum you can join? This is bordering on pathetic.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Lmao, he apologized ‘so many times’? Please show  receipts!

Also, why is your dumb*** even here? I’ve yet to read one positive comment from you in regards to Britney. Isn’t there a Dustbin Timberflop forum you can join? This is bordering on pathetic.

You need to reevaluate the way you speak to people. On this tread you’ve called someone a “horse face” a “******* ***** “ and and me “Pathetic”. When Britney does something positive worth praising I’ll give her credit… but this thread is about how JB must feel about Britney. 

9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

There’s a big difference between honesty and cruelty. Why the **** are you on her fan forum if you think she’s ‘deranged’??

Because it’s true.

are you really a fan though if you can’t accept the truth about someone?

Edited by waynebradybyday
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

Britney twirling gets reported around the world negatively… and not everyone’s self worth is based on instagram likes… fame isn’t everything, look where it’s gotten Britney.

Exactly. That was just an example of something mundane that shouldn't make the news, but does, because Britney is a permanent A lister. Of course Britney also gets worldwide recognition for her songs, her book, literally anything that she does. Jessica is the one who acts like she's better than Britney imo. And I never said anything about Instagram likes. I'm just saying Britney deserves our respect for the hard work and art she has given us. And she certainly deserves to put her truth into a book because she has a huge audience that wants to know and Jessica seems to think Britney can't talk about her own life or something.

15 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

He already wrote a memoir....and mentioned none of that. She kept this from the world for 20 years while she endured an onslaught of horrible remarks about her.  In return, he goes on radio stations and talks about their s3x life, randomly drags her during snl skits and at award shows and can't seem to keep her name out of his mouth. She has every right to tell her side of the story because she's been encouraged not to speak about anything ever.

I mean, what even is the purpose of this post, if not to dump on Britney? I highly doubt Jessica gives two hoots about her husband's ex as I'm sure she has more important things to worry about like deciding between a Big Mac or a salad as appropriate food items to eat in her shower. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.