Britney teases new project: S3X N DIAMONDS

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

No way. I don’t think she’s doing “that” - it’s just the poses and how the dog wasn’t comfortable that was the weird thing. Not everything is meant to be a prop to pose with. It’s a dog - play with it without showing off your breasts 

It’s always about Britney though 🫠🫠

Imagine how her kids feel…

2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Who would want to be Britney’s dog? She treats them like toys and makes them very uncomfortable by her s3xual poses she does on them :enigma_alien_blue:

This is so ******* uncomfortable to watch because you can tell she's trying to make her **** the center of attention while the dog innocently believes Britney love them so it keeps kicking her **** since it doesn't know better and then shoving them into her cooter for some reason.   Tragic.  She really doesn't give a **** about her animals.  Literally so ******* tragic.  :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Did you really expect Britney to say thank you for the Selfish thing? So everyone would have blamed her for stirring up fans against her ex and increasing hatred? She has retired, stop demanding things that she DOESN'T OWE YOU, she is living her life (whether you like it or not) she has also put her profile PRIVATE as a NORMAL PERSON. Don't like what's posted? Don't follow her, but you're nobody to give such negative judgments especially if you call yourself a fan lol. I hope she continues to troll because you are truly insatiable, her last move was to tell her truth about herself: she did it in the book. Stop. You have to accept that she will never come back and the fact that you can't, only makes me think that you wanted to free her because then you were expecting the perfect pop star. We don't know what she was like in real life, it's probably like this and she likes this aesthetic and sharing this content. Don't like them? Well, make your own decisions about whether to continue following her but in any case IT IS NOT BRITNEY'S PROBLEM.

PS: Wasn't this a site for Britney fans? I only see haters and xtina fans lol :flop_britney_candies:

• Like 5

P.P.S: Just because she still has a label doesn't mean she will release things, she could at any time terminate the contract if she wants with a good lawyer (which she has) as contracts are voided if a person was under conservatorship that has ended (which has never happened by the way), but would it be worth it to sell the entire catalogue? When is there someone who can manage your music and therefore you can increase profits? I don't even think that RCA is putting pressure on them, they can't do it and at least in the future they will continue to release different or remixed versions of albums etc or even rarities but nothing that involves her because she has made it clear several times that SHE DOESN’T WANT TO.

Edited by Glory*
4 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Hmmm we can hope but I don’t think so. I really thought after the con ended everything would be so different but it’s like she stuck in limbo. How do you not get bored trying on outfits 365 days of the year 😭 

yes i understand that, but then i sometime think - during the con she was just like this and then during her court testimony i was like... oh, ok so she's fine. so i guess this is the case too. like maybe her instagram is not as much as a reflection of her life as we think.

Edited by super.nova
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.