Do You Think Her Thoughts Will Change?

After the success of Selfish (this is really funny) do you think Britney's perspective on music will change? Because I think record companies will see how strong she is and contact her again. Imagine, a song that was a bonus years ago is now number 1 on the charts. So, could Britney think about this issue and consider returning to music? She saw again what bloodthirsty predators we are. We're hungry for Britney. What do you think? I hope it's the best for her.

• Love 3

Timberfanny profited of a revenge song and an album for years, why shouldnt she have her **** you moment? I'm here for it.

Hopefully, this shows her she still has that factor and all she has to do it make music she loves and enjoys. Fans and media literally do the rest of it.

I am still hoping she'll find her love for making music for us again.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Timberfanny profited of a revenge song and an album for years, why should she have her **** you moment? I'm here for it.

Hopefully, this shows her she still has that factor and all she has to do it make music she loves and enjoys. Fans and media literally do the rest of it.

I am still hoping she'll find her love for making music for us again.

This is so positive... And i love it!

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Yanal said:

She saw again what bloodthirsty predators we are. We're hungry for Britney.

You're right. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

So, short answer: No.

Long one: Still no.

Lol Jk.

Well, I think Britney might realize AGAIN how persistent and strong her fanbase is! Because it's not how validated or how the label perceive her that makes her not to come back to music, it's still her decision, I guess. When she feels like ready, then she'll come for a single or another. Or she won't. But the girl is really creative and talented, so... She could be in other art/creative business, though. :) 

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2

I think Britney has had so much success and has proven herself time and time again that maybe to her, this isn’t a sign of anything. I’m sure she is grateful but I don’t think her thoughts on this business will ever change. I think she just wants to live her life for herself at this point. 
She knows she can have success if she wants it, she just doesn’t want it anymore.

• Love 1

I honestly think she isn’t coming back because of her confidence. I think we would get really messy performances and the public would destroy her. I think she doesn’t want to work as hard as she did during her prime or the conservatorship and she knows the public demands perfection.

She’ll never want to compete with her old self again and she doesn’t want to put that much strain on her body .. and her voice has deteoriated. I think if manjobi did better she would’ve thought about it … but it’s clear the public won’t accept her unless she is in tip top shape .. 

im sure fans will say she’s destroying her legacy as well if she was to come back with on stage versions of what you see in her living room … 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

I honestly think she isn’t coming back because of her confidence. I think we would get really messy performances and the public would destroy her. I think she doesn’t want to work as hard as she did during her prime or the conservatorship and she knows the public demands perfection.

She’ll never want to compete with her old self again and she doesn’t want to put that much strain on her body .. and her voice has deteoriated. I think if manjobi did better she would’ve thought about it … but it’s clear the public won’t accept her unless she is in tip top shape .. 

im sure fans will say she’s destroying her legacy as well if she was to come back with on stage versions of what you see in her living room … 

Have you heard of Hold Me Closer maybe?

Artists go through phases of creation and destruction. Somewhere in between is a period of rest where we don't produce at all...it's natural. Britney was in a period of "rest" (more like forced rest).  But from her instagram posts, she's very much in the music and giving us content....it's just in a new form.

P.S. Have you ever danced for 5 hours straight??? Maybe we should all try it!? 

9 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Have you heard of Hold Me Closer maybe?

It was a feature, coming off free Britney … the song he had with Dua in the same vein and sampled his biggest hit. No shade but if Hold Me Closer was with Dua or Ariana it would’ve performed just as good. 

also no promotion required, no music video, no performances. Elton carried the promotion himself …

Will I am tried to do the same and it failed 

also, I do think she’ll continue to do features … and covers … but not produce her own stuff . Just my two cents 

Edited by devilsadvocate

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block