Megan Thee Stallion announces new single ‘Hiss’

• 2 weeks later...

Hiss #2-6 spots on iTunes, #24 Spotify Top 50 Global, #1 Spotify Top 50 USA, eyeing a #1 debut.

Nicki’s pressed *** and her weak Bigfoot flop no where on the Global Spotify charts and already sinking faster than the Titanic. After posting fake “records” she stopped posting about it because she probably realized how embarrassing it is that Megan is snatching her weave and have the GP on her side. We love to see her *** humbled. Don’t be talking about dead mama’s or aligning yourself with Ben ******* Shapiro *****. Karma is a ***** and at least Megan is calling out the men. Nicki sticks to being a jealous *** woman hater. Embarrassing week to be a barb 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ZUMBA GUY said:

The way this song grew on me like like an ugly guy, with an amazing personality and great stroke 🥴I've been rapping thud at work all week. "Bad btch and the walls ain't bending" 😭happy wendy raquel robinson GIF by TV One

Edited by Style.
16 minutes ago, Style. said:

bad ***** and the walls are indeed bending 🤣spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Big Flop out the charts but it was all Nicki, right? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: Not Traumazine being the #1 Hip Hop/Rap album on iTunes right now and Nicki stopped posting about Big Flop because there are no more “records” to post about and she back in the dog house :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: you let me know if you want to buy my Pink Friday tickets though. I’m running a Black Friday special 

:snort_spoon_powder_glasses:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

spacer.png

Big Flop out the charts but it was all Nicki, right? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: Not Traumazine being the #1 Hip Hop/Rap album on iTunes right now and Nicki stopped posting about Big Flop because there are no more “records” to post about and she back in the dog house :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: you let me know if you want to buy my Pink Friday tickets though. I’m running a Black Friday special 

:snort_spoon_powder_glasses:

Edited by Style.
17 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Hiss #2-6 spots on iTunes, #24 Spotify Top 50 Global, #1 Spotify Top 50 USA, eyeing a #1 debut.

Nicki’s pressed *** and her weak Bigfoot flop no where on the Global Spotify charts and already sinking faster than the Titanic. After posting fake “records” she stopped posting about it because she probably realized how embarrassing it is that Megan is snatching her weave and have the GP on her side. We love to see her *** humbled. Don’t be talking about dead mama’s or aligning yourself with Ben ******* Shapiro *****. Karma is a ***** and at least Megan is calling out the men. Nicki sticks to being a jealous *** woman hater. Embarrassing week to be a barb 

wait what? Fake records?? wtf!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.