Predict Britney’s insta comeback post

I have a weird feeling we won’t see Britney back for awhile. I normally wouldn’t think that but idk this time feels different. Also if it’s deleted for more than 30 days she has to create a brand new account and will not have those 40 million followers. 

• Like 1

ISN’T IF FUNNY????  💋🥑💅🏿Things got REAL last december when i read all those news. GUES WHAT???🦄🌼🌜🪷🪻 the joke is on u. After having xmas dinner, I really appreciated the flavor of FOOD, 🍄🪴🍒🍉🍎not gonna lie boys, i should have kept some of it cause today after doing YOGA 🧘🧘‍♀️i was hungry. I enjoy watching those dancers on those new Tv shows🔍🔎❣️, they are really SOMETHING!!! Wish i could make those moves. Time is the greatest friend, ISNT IT???????❤️‍🩹❤️‍🔥🔥💥🌟

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
5 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

ISN’T IF FUNNY????  💋🥑💅🏿Things got REAL last december when i read all those news. GUES WHAT???🦄🌼🌜🪷🪻 the joke is on u. After having xmas dinner, I really appreciated the flavor of FOOD, 🍄🪴🍒🍉🍎not gonna lie boys, i should have kept some of it cause today after doing YOGA 🧘🧘‍♀️i was hungry. I enjoy watching those dancers on those new Tv shows🔍🔎❣️, they are really SOMETHING!!! Wish i could make those moves. Time is the greatest friend, ISNT IT???????❤️‍🩹❤️‍🔥🔥💥🌟

Lmao spot on :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

Britney'i bir süre daha göremeyeceğimize dair tuhaf bir his var içimde. Normalde bunu düşünmezdim ama bu sefer farklı hissettirdiğini bilmiyorum. Ayrıca 30 günden daha uzun süre silinirse yepyeni bir hesap oluşturmak zorunda kalacak ve bu 40 milyon takipçiye sahip olmayacak. 

If she said she left the industry completely, I think it was a wise decision. She keeps saying she won't return to the industry. Then it's time to look completely at your own life and path. She will probably release 1 album as per the agreement. Then it will disappear completely. This is the life she's been dreaming of for a years. I don't think she thinks about her fans anymore. Or followers. This is a Britney Spears that we are not used to..I'm sorry but it's true.

Edited by Yanal
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Yanal said:

If she said she left the industry completely, I think it was a wise decision. She keeps saying she won't return to the industry. Then it's time to look completely at your own life and path. She will probably release 1 album as per the agreement. Then it will disappear completely. This is the life she's been dreaming of for a years. I don't think she thinks about her fans anymore. Or followers. This is a Britney Spears that we are not used to..I'm sorry but it's true.

If she releases one more album I hope she will put her heart and soul in it. At the end of the day she claims she loves music. I want something that leaves impact in pop culture not something that tarnishes her legacy even further(I’m looking at you Britney Jean the alleged most personal album ever)

1 hour ago, Toxic.Latin said:

and we all know the third picture is gonna be this

EQB6xtHW4AIbBhu?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

Eğer bir albüm daha çıkarırsa umarım bu albüme tüm kalbini ve ruhunu koyar. Günün sonunda müziği sevdiğini iddia ediyor. Pop kültüründe etki bırakacak bir şey istiyorum, onun mirasını daha da lekeleyecek bir şey değil (Sana bakıyorum Britney Jean, şimdiye kadarki en kişisel albüm olduğu iddia ediliyor)

You are expecting too much. Britney doesn't care about anything anymore. The album she will make will be like Manjobi and they will probably make her sing with AI. All she wants is to disappear. Because she really doesn't care about anything. So let's say goodbye forever

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Yanal said:

You are expecting too much. Britney doesn't care about anything anymore. The album she will make will be like Manjobi and they will probably make her sing with AI. All she wants is to disappear. Because she really doesn't care about anything. So let's say goodbye forever

Then let’s hope Rosengart will find a way to get her out of that record deal. I’ll take glory as the finale of her discography. It’s a solid album. Her discography has been pretty much flawless except the abomination that is called Britney Jean. If she can’t add something great to it then please just leave it as it is.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Are you Britney?

oprah-close-book.gif

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Yanal said:

Don't forget to disable translation button before you post :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block