Ariana Grande - "yes, and?"

6 minutes ago, Naej2theend said:

The thing is everything you say, reveals how ignorant, narcissistic, offensive and dumb you are.

I have been dealing with HIV myself for more than 25 years now.

your toxicity has no limits

you should be banned.

It's funny that none of you have any arguments to point out exactly where I'm wrong. Instead, all you do is offend me and call me dumb. Someone seems pressed and has nothing intelligent to say :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: You should be banned.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, The One and Only said:

It's funny that none of you have any arguments to point out exactly where I'm wrong. Instead, all you do is offend me and call me dumb. Someone seems pressed and has nothing intelligent to say :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: You should be banned.

On the contrary, all the arguments have been given to you prior in the thread.

your narcissism is off the roof.

You literally tick all the boxes.

This conversation is going nowhere, you will never take a accountability for your words, and your only aim will be to preserve this fake persona you created to deal with the fact that you are completely empty inside and you hate yourself.

Narcissistic people are the saddest individuals on this earth.

But if you go through life by hurting people, don’t expect anyone to feel sorry for you.

You are reported.

• Love 2
Just now, Naej2theend said:

On the contrary, all the arguments have been given to you prior in the thread.

your narcissism is off the roof.

You literally tick all the boxes.

This conversation is going nowhere, you will never take a accountability for your words, and your only aim will be to preserve this fake persona you created to deal with the fact that you are completely empty inside and you hate yourself.

Narcissistic people are the saddest individuals on this earth.

But if you go through life by hurting people, don’t expect anyone to feel sorry for you.

You are reported.

Your stupid reports won't change my opinions. You're clearly mad at the entire world for choices you made, and you had to find a victim (me) to let your emotions out. You have nothing to say. If you really cared about it, you would say something educating instead of offending people

• Haha 1

Your stupid reports won't change my opinions. You're clearly mad at the entire world for choices you made, and you had to find a victim (me) to let your emotions out. You have nothing to say. If you really cared about it, you would say something educating instead of offending people

Thank you for this perfect example of gaslighting and blame shifting 😘

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

You are not the victim in the situation, and I have absolutely no interest in educating you.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I hate this song. I’m really disappointed. 😣

I can’t hear Ariana’s voice over the LOUD mixture of beats!!! 
This song sounds like a rip off version of Beyoncé’s ENTIRE ALBUM Renaissance. Beyoncé did ballroom first and she did it better. 

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:I'm sorry but Beyonce fans will blame absolutely anyone and everyone of ripping off her "genius"

The song sounds nothing like Beyonce. For one, ITS FUN. Something Bey hasn't incorporated in her music for a decade now because she's been pushing her own thing (as she should). But to GP, her music is boring.

This song is sampling Vogue so if anything you should say she's ripping off Madonna.

• Like 1

Because you have nothing intelligent to say :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Imagine believing someone is truly in the wrong, and instead of educating them, you keep offending them. What loser behavior.

it is actually impossible to educate a narcissistic person.

You are not interested in being educated.

• Love 2

tumblr_o52en7rsvm1tfbtrwo1_500.gif

Not surprised you're too embarrassed to share your story, as the moral of it would go against you

I just shared my story.

You are really bad at gaslighting.

There is nothing embarrassing about HIV.

but keep digging by exposing who you really are.

It is actually entertaining.

Your true self is showing through the cracks of your fake persona.

When one hates oneself that much no need for enemies, huh ?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

it is lol

PrEP doesn’t protect you from other STD and it is so strong and toxic and affect  your organs like kidney and liver you should be careful since you also take a lot of protein and other supplements 

Edited by Mr Satan
6 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

tumblr_o52en7rsvm1tfbtrwo1_500.gif

Not surprised you're too embarrassed to share your story, as the moral of it would go against you

How can you even make such a statement when the only information you have is that I’ve been dealing with HIV for 25 years ?

I have given no information about how I was infected with it.

You are really bad at this 😅

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.