Ariana Grande - "yes, and?"

38 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I'm in a relationship though for real. It's an open relationship and we been together for 2 years :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: We do have s** with other people but the love and devotion is only for each other :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: It's a relationship filled with absolute honesty and i think it's why it works so well 

Bb, I know that being with me, this relationship would be just about me & you :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

20 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

I absolutely don't get it because how can you love someone and not be jealous when they are with someone else? And I would literally be scared to catch HIV or something from them. But if it's working, then good for you, I guess

a5f8ce2e4aee737dbaee6ed569bd2b456ae49602

Yeah, and when you get "something from them" you must tell this to all people with whom you've been :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

I absolutely don't get it because how can you love someone and not be jealous when they are with someone else? And I would literally be scared to catch HIV or something from them. But if it's working, then good for you, I guess

for HIV there's prep :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:and also being a responsible ***ually active adult means being tested for STI's regularly so you're healthy, which is what we do. 

I think that humans have a very possessive nature. Loving someone and caring for someone doesn't necessarily mean you own them and their body. It's all agreement though. To us having s** with others is merely a pleasure tool, not much different from wankking. But with each other we make love and we deeply care for one another's wellbeing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Your heteronormative values and constant judgement of anything different isn’t going to make them like you. 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Your heteronormative values and constant judgement of anything different isn’t going to make them like you. 

My God, you're such a weirdo, leave me alone with your misguided statements because you only keep making yourself look like a fool. ''Heteronormative values'' :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: This is literally a standard, when two people love each other, they don't want anyone else in an emotional and ***ual way. It's the most normal thing ever. Also, it's weird as hell for you to suggest that all gay people engage in casual encounters, while assuming that none of straight people have open relationships. Individuals like you, who stereotype, contribute to a negative image for us :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: I'm literally just embarrassed for you, all your takes are so slow and ignorant, it's actually insane.

Edited by The One and Only
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, The One and Only said:

I actually have class and dignity, unlike many gays, so I am not worse than her

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Hide contents

Okay, maybe the class part is a reach, but I don't engage in ***ual activities with random strangers and men who have wives

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Same sis, we might be the only ones on this site :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

My God, you're such a weirdo, leave me alone with your misguided statements because you only keep making yourself look like a fool. ''Heteronormative values'' :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: This is literally a standard, when two people love each other, they don't want anyone else in an emotional and ***ual way. It's the most normal thing ever. Also, it's weird as hell for you to suggest that all gay people engage in casual encounters, while assuming that none of straight people have open relationships. Individuals like you, who stereotype, contribute to a negative image for us :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: I'm literally just embarrassed for you, all your takes are so slow and ignorant, it's actually insane.

A lot of projection here. Clearly struck a nerve. Sorry for triggering you. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

for HIV there's prep :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:and also being a responsible ***ually active adult means being tested for STI's regularly so you're healthy, which is what we do. 

I think that humans have a very possessive nature. Loving someone and caring for someone doesn't necessarily mean you own them and their body. It's all agreement though. To us having s** with others is merely a pleasure tool, not much different from wankking. But with each other we make love and we deeply care for one another's wellbeing. 

From my point of view, getting permission from the person you love to possess them and their body is the most beautiful thing. No offense, but it just seems so dirty to me, especially since ***ual diseases might be involved. I don't want anyone to disrespect my loved one and treat them like a piece of meat. I may never fully understand letting another person be with someone else, but I guess I have to remember that there are as many perspectives as there are people... :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Btw I'm absolutely not one of those people who think individuals should wait until marriage to have s**. I believe that the occasional hookup, when it's safe and with a person you're genuinely attracted to, isn't a bad thing.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

prep isn’t a guarantee you won’t get hiv though 🙄

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

From my point of view, getting permission from the person you love to possess them and their body is the most beautiful thing. No offense, but it just seems so dirty to me, especially since ***ual diseases might be involved. I don't want anyone to disrespect my loved one and treat them like a piece of meat. I may never fully understand letting another person be with someone else, but I guess I have to remember that there are as many perspectives as there are people... :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Btw I'm absolutely not one of those people who think individuals should wait until marriage to have s**. I believe that the occasional hookup, when it's safe and with a person you're genuinely attracted to, isn't a bad thing.

it isn't a bad thing at all. Not me nor you are wrong, simply different :)  Your view on things is different than mine, and I'm thankful we live in a world and time where we can both live our lives freely :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

it is lol

i think you should look more into it. ya it makes actual hiv positive people undetectable but it’s still there. like u can still literally infect ppl or get infected… it’s also really bad for your organs. and makes ur crap a ridiculous amount. just practice safe habits 😂

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i think you should look more into it. ya it makes actual hiv positive people undetectable but it’s still there. like u can still literally infect ppl or get infected… it’s also really bad for your organs. and makes ur crap a ridiculous amount. just practice safe habits 😂

No lol. You should educate yourself. You cannot get HIV if you take prep every single day, like no chance at all 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.