Jennifer Lopez Can't get enough music video premiere

3 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

Video looks like it had a nice budget and visually it is pretty to watch like her but song was kinda underwhelming and all the breaks made it feel like a more of a movie background song vs lead single. So maybe its just a promo song... 

The song itself is the promo single but the video is an excerpt from the visual album. 

judging from the trailer, it looks like she created a movie-musical rather than compiling a bunch of music videos together. So that’s got me excited. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Simon Cowell said:

Sorry, but why is JLo so obsessed with weddings? Is she trying to make weddings her “brand”? 

I think she is poking fun on people poking fun on her about too many weddings, divorces, man. The idea of laughing on herself is fun but the song is kind of kills the mood for me. 

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Zach F said:

Ben is an alcoholic and Jen can't control him just like last time. Unless they are gonna stick it out, so Jen isn't embarrassed about getting another divorce. 

Ben is the one who needs to be managing his alcoholism and i hope he is taking good care of himself. He is talented director and script writer to be wasted to an alcohol.

What really bothers me is Jen parading with her delola spritz. I mean she has many bussiness did she really needed that alcohol deal? I just don't get it. Imagine Ben being near all that booz at home. The only way to escape is going to dunkin donuts i guess. 

• Love 1

Awkward Cardi B GIF by Saturday Night Live Well here comes another flop.

Like why, just whyyyy with all that money and contacts in business she cannot have good produced and written song for years now?

" You know I can't get enough (I love that sh.it)
You know I can't get enough (You love that sh.it)
You know I can't get enough (Give me all that sh.it) "

Really? is this what 54 year old woman sings about? Cause darling  this is really not THAT S.H!T :/

Video is pure cringe. Wedding theme? Again? Really?

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Like 1

managed to watch until 1:36...

like, imagine being so out of touch from reality and current trends to drop something like this in 2024, i can't even 😂

who do they even think would be the target audience for this cheesy *** obsolete ****? 

she gonn tank bad :////

Edited by Crazy4BRITNEY3.0

Call me old fashioned but I don’t think you should say the word “sh1t”that many times in a song. When I hear it all I can think of is JLo engaging in scat play 💩 

… you know I can’t get enough? I want your sh1t 💩 

you know I can’t get enough? Give me your sh1t 💩 

It sounds a litttttle weird 💩 

Edited by Simon Cowell
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, Simon Cowell said:

Call me old fashioned but I don’t think you should say the word “sh1t”that many times in a song. When I hear it all I can think of is JLo engaging in scat play 💩 

… you know I can’t get enough? I want your sh1t 💩 

you know I can’t get enough? Give me your sh1t 💩 

It sounds a litttttle weird 💩 

If it comes from Ben, then I’m not complaining. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

On 1/10/2024 at 12:05 PM, britbratt12 said:

Video looks like it had a nice budget and visually it is pretty to watch like her but song was kinda underwhelming and all the breaks made it feel like a more of a movie background song vs lead single. So maybe its just a promo song...idk feels like a big budget for a song that is wack but the story line at the end is intriguing. Im still open to a JLO bop so ill keep watching for the next one. 

I agree. As a standalone song its whatever, but its fun for a movie soundtrack! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.