''**** erotic food'' content has entered you tube, kids!

1 minute ago, The One and Only said:

He should have become a prostitute and opened an OnlyFans instead of making something as innocent as food erotic and showing it to people who don't want to see it. This shouldn't be allowed on family-friendly social media :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: This world truly has a problem with hyper***uality

I like the concept of it but he's licking everything around him. I wouldnt eat any of that food.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

He should have become a prostitute and opened an OnlyFans instead of making something as innocent as food erotic and showing it to people who don't want to see it. This shouldn't be allowed on family-friendly social media :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: This world truly has a problem with hyper***uality

I am absolutely against sillicon valley censoring everything and everyone. and i dont see what you call hyperse. happening but I wouldnt mind if his account would get deleted ;)

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block