Taylor Swift faces scrutiny over producing 138 TONS of CO2 to see Travis Kelce

5 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Look in the mirror. You’re the trolls everyone hates on here. Get a life and stop bullying everyone on here. 

Don't speak on behalf of everyone, weirdo. It's not my fault that you can't handle the truth, and your arguments always lack sense. The only thing you have left is to accuse me of things I don't do to make yourself look better. How low. But I'm not surprised

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

And Exhale saga to destroy Taylor Swift continues. This forum is giving me Madonna forum vibes back in the day when Britney was the biggest pop star on the planet and Madonna fans were bitter saying **** about Britney left and right. I guess the cycle never ends. 

For ****'s sake, this girl is literally ruining our planet. It goes beyond some stan wars, she deserves to be called out for this. Jesus, some of you are just so simple.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

If Britney was doing the same ****, I bet nobody in this forum would give a single ****. 

Why are you assuming things and labeling people? Jesus... I don't see Britney as a saint at all, I've called out her behavior here multiple times before despite being a fan. I'm not 15 years old to see her as my idol - she's not. I have common sense, unlike certain Swifties here. I'm pretty sure there would be Britney stans who would act the same way, and that would say a lot about their emotional intelligence, but don't put everyone in the same box.

Edited by The One and Only
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Because Taylor is the onnllyyy celeb doing this 🙄 Trust me, all your fav celebrities are guilty of this. Stop singling one person out. If y’all owned a jet you would too don’t lie 😂

No we wouldn’t LOL. The world is in a literal ecological crisis 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

Why do we have to make this about race again? Taylor does indeed have a lot of privilege because of her race, but in this case, I don't see how it's related to that issue

15 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Yeah, cause there are no black, Hispanic rich celebrities doing the same. The race card is getting tired. 

Okay, I know what both of you guys mean, but I was saying that because of how our society has been constructed... there are probably more white people than black people wasting loads of fuel because of the racist system we live in. That's not me talking, it's history. Black people were enslaved. And although it's not specifically a race thing - the waste -, the racist system is still there. I'm not saying white people waste way more than black people. But there are probably more white people with more resources than black people. HOWEVER, even if you have little or less resources than billionaire people, if you're black or white or women or men, you can still waste resources.

I'm sure there are black billionaire people and others with different races who also have a lot of money. But if you have a billionaire's money you can waste way more quantities of fuel than if you're not. I could be wrong, though.

I hope you reply kindly, if you do so. :)

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1

Britney Fans: "Who does Taylor think she is flying all over the place wherever she wants, while blowing her hard-earned money? We need to cancel her!"

Also Britney Fans: "Who does Team Con think they are by controlling how Britney spends her hard-earned money? Let her spend her money and do whatever she likes."

spacer.png

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.