Sweetener and TUN are one of the best albums in pop music

BUWYGF

• Super Mods

I just relistened to them this morning while working (i freelance so i work from home a lot) and...wow, both albums are really something.

Both are such high quality, filled with amazing songs and barely any fillers. These two albums alone prove how genuinely talented Ariana is. She is an amazing vocalist, we all know that, but both these albums are her visions, directions she insisted on from her label, and the label listened.

Sweetener has such amazing songs like God is a Woman, no tears left to cry, breathin (which basically has the final words of her late grandpa in the beginning of the song, how deep and amazing tbh), everytime, successful, etc.

TUN is a more badass side of Ariana with songs such as 7 rings, BUWYGF,  bad idea, bloodline, and the wonderful Thank u next.

If you haven't in a while, i definitely advise listening to both these albums again, they will put you in a good mood :)

35e0d98d7191d267344e8ff8b403ac00.jpg

• Love 1

Are you trolling? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: Only singles are strong and some tracks like Everytime, Bad Idea but overall they are full of boring fillers that all sound the same. Sweetener is TRAGIC - listening to it literally feels like eating unseasoned food, TUN is way better, but it aged quickly. The problem with Ariana is that she has really good singles but absolutely terrible albums, she only has one solid album

Edited by The One and Only
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

I just relistened to them this morning while working (i freelance so i work from home a lot) and...wow, both albums are really something.

Both are such high quality, filled with amazing songs and barely any fillers. These two albums alone prove how genuinely talented Ariana is. She is an amazing vocalist, we all know that, but both these albums are her visions, directions she insisted on from her label, and the label listened.

Sweetener has such amazing songs like God is a Woman, no tears left to cry, breathin (which basically has the final words of her late grandpa in the beginning of the song, how deep and amazing tbh), everytime, successful, etc.

TUN is a more badass side of Ariana with songs such as 7 rings, BUWYGF,  bad idea, bloodline, and the wonderful Thank u next.

If you haven't in a while, i definitely advise listening to both these albums again, they will put you in a good mood :)

Whatever you say daddy  Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James

but no ...

sweeteners - thank you next - positions

is a nice trilogy of an albums, all three released in span of just 2 years and 2 months

I call them "chill pop" albums, you can listen them in summer just chilling by the pool at the afternoon or in the winter by the fireplace under the fluffy blanket. There is nothing too distractible and they progress into each other nicely.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Whatever you say daddy  Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James

but no ...

sweeteners - thank you next - positions

is a nice trilogy of an albums, all three released in span of just 2 years and 2 months

I call them "chill pop" albums, you can listen them in summer just chilling by the pool at the afternoon or in the winter by the fireplace under the fluffy blanket. There is nothing too distractible and they progress into each other nicely.

I find positions starkly different from sweetner. The chill vibes are there but it’s x10 and the album isn’t all that cohesive to me lacks a message 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.