It's the end of 2023 and we still have no bonus tracks to stream

Duh, her ''team'' is absolutely terrible. They promote My Only Wish on... Snapchat stories :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Don't expect anything good from them. I won't even touch on the basic playlisting for Mind Your Business on Spotify because we all know how that turned out. Even if she were to release a completely new single/album right now, it would likely flop terribly. It seems her team, label, or whoever is in charge of this doesn't quite grasp what they're doing.

Edited by The One and Only
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Duh, her ''team'' is absolutely terrible. They promote My Only Wish on... Snapchat stories :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Don't expect anything good from them. I won't even touch on the basic playlisting for Mind Your Business on Spotify because we all know how that turned out. Even if she were to release a completely new single/album right now, it would likely flop terribly. It seems her team, label, or whoever is in charge of this doesn't quite grasp what they're doing.

Those ''streams'' My Only Wish tik tok versions are getting come from my mass streaming. If I stopped for one day, it would be funny to update the numbers.

They think she's doing good but its just mass streaming.

You open 20 tabs, leave the song to play and go on with your day and night. But I'm sick of the bs. No one asked for those. We have been asking for bonus tracks for years now.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block