Streaming Party: Pink Friday 2 is in stores tomorrow โ€“ give it up for Pink Friday 2, you guys!๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’•

Style.

1 hour ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

Wait....is it actually coming??? It doesn't feel like it tbh

It doesnโ€™t feel like it?ย :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:
The fact that we have every brand changing their logos to pink or attending our AI world like is crazy. The only time Iโ€™ve seen brands do something like this was for BLM movementโ€ฆ. Wow. ย Nicki Minaj is the moment in Pink Friday two is the movement.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

Hmm..... I don't hate it but it needs like 2 more well thought out songs with no samples for it to be as good as Pink Friday OG. It's better than Queen overall.

Yeah, honestly, I don't know what to say. What bothers me the most is Bahm Bahm and NickiHendrix being labeled as "scrapped songs" from Queen. Why would she put them on this? It's a travesty... I didn't gag.ย 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block