Streaming Party: Pink Friday 2 is in stores tomorrow – give it up for Pink Friday 2, you guys!🎀🦄💕

Style.

We be like gag 💕

This has been an exhausting run, but filled with many great songs. "Red Ruby" has the bars, "Last Time" has the chills, "Freaky Girl" has the fun, and "Barbie World" has the Barbie sample. None of these songs sound anything alike; mefears she's the Queen of Rap!:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I mean she did have Eminem on her first album :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

It sounds so fake it has Doja, Drake, Rihanna and Billie Igloo. I’m a damn clown and a fool but it was taken inside of a Target so I believed it :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Also, ponytail :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

We gag over it but deep down we know we’re tired 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block