Britney spotted leaving Cade’s house

Cqleb

12 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

As much as it's possible that someone is calling and tipping off the paps, it's also worth remembering that Cade doesn't live in a private gated community like Britney so if the paps know she is there it's very easy of them to get pics of her leaving/arriving.

Your comment doesn’t make any sense. Of course the paparazzi was tipped off. They always seem to know where to find Cade when he’s with Britney. How did they know that they were hanging at his house and not Britney’s? How did they know that Britney was heading to the vet in the middle of the night? Last time, Lynne was photographed at Cade’s house. How did they know she was going to be there? Seriously, it’s not hard to figure out.

Edited by Pfefferminz
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Kindsoul said:

Imagine having 0 friends after 25 years in the entertainment business? Maybe she should have done what Taylor swift does which is mentor and help younger up and coming artists and established acts and included them in her visuals for her album. Britney was always victimizing herself, saying Jessica Simpson was copying her, Christina Aguilar was rude. Why didn’t she take Beyoncé under her wing since she was 100X bigger than Beyoncé in 2002-2004? Why didn’t she try to build a sisterhood? Why was she always in her little corner? Madonna uplifted Britney. She couldn’t do the same for Selena? Idk. 

I'm not talking about celebrities, but normal people.

50 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Your comment doesn’t make any sense. Of course the paparazzi was tipped off. They always seem to know where to find Cade when he’s with Britney. How did they know that they were hanging at his house and not Britney’s? How did they know that Britney was heading to the vet in the middle of the night? Last time, Lynne was photographed at Cade’s house. How did they know she was going to be there? Seriously, it’s not hard to figure out.

My comment makes perfect sense so if you can't understand it then I'm not sure why. I already stated that of course it's possible that the paps were tipped off, but it's also possible that she was spotted in the area and the paps became aware that she was at Cade's house. As Cade's house isn't in a private gated community like Britney's, it's much easier to get photos of her leaving and arriving. That's fairly simple and self explanatory. I think maybe you don't realise that paps often hang around somewhere for hours and hours at a time just waiting in case they get a chance to take pictures. If they were already aware that Britney was at Cade's house, of course they were going to get pictures of her going to the vet in the middle of the night. Britney is often papped without Cade, and I think it's a bit naive to think that they always find Cade when he's with Britney, as though they only hang out once every few weeks when we get pap pictures.

2 hours ago, Kindsoul said:

Imagine having 0 friends after 25 years in the entertainment business? Maybe she should have done what Taylor swift does which is mentor and help younger up and coming artists and established acts and included them in her visuals for her album. Britney was always victimizing herself, saying Jessica Simpson was copying her, Christina Aguilar was rude. Why didn’t she take Beyoncé under her wing since she was 100X bigger than Beyoncé in 2002-2004? Why didn’t she try to build a sisterhood? Why was she always in her little corner? Madonna uplifted Britney. She couldn’t do the same for Selena? Idk. 

Wtf are you talking about? First of all, you have no idea who Britney is friends with. You're a random stranger looking at pictures on the internet, that's all. And Britney doesn't owe anyone anything, she doesn't owe anyone mentorship and for years Britney was barely allowed to have her own friends let alone mentoring other female artists (who didn't even need mentoring in the first place). Get real. She also never said that Jessica Simpson copied her so stop just making things up :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Kindsoul said:

Lmao, why would Britney do that when she sees herself as equals and not as a giant superstar like Taylor sees herself? Plus Britney’s team kept her pretty sheltered especially after they locked her in the con.

Also I don’t remember her saying anything about Jessica copying her, but Christina was rude and that’s a fact. There’s literal videos and quotes of Christina being nasty to Britney for no reason.

Why did she need to take Beyonce under her wing. This sounds really delusional. Britney saw Beyonce as a fellow peer, not someone who needed mentoring. Plus Beyonce wasn’t a brand new artist, she was literally in the business the same time as Britney.

Britney was already locked in the con when Selena became a thing. She was cut off from a lot of people.

Britney doesn’t need to be like Taylor. Taylor has a lot of fake friends because she herself is fake. I like her music and she’s an excellent artist, but Taylor is not a good person like she portrays herself to be. I’d rather have Britney be the way she is than someone superficial and fake like Taylor who only cares about fame, image, and money. Britney doesn’t milk her fans of their hard earned money like Taylor does.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, Seanril said:

I think there are a lot of other people out there she could be around that would be trusted more than these folks

but as soon as they become known people here would start nitpicking.

even brad pitt wouldnt be good enough...

(what about his alcohol drinking, what about the divorce of j. a. what about angelina and so on).

nobody ever would be good enough

22 hours ago, Kindsoul said:

Ehm... she was in a thing called a "conservatorship" for 14 years and wasn't allowed to hang out with anyone not approved by her father.

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Can't believe we went from realising it's a miracle she survided that situation to victim blaming her for not having enough friends.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 12/3/2023 at 8:30 AM, Kindsoul said:

Lmao Taylor Swift the mentor, I’ve heard it all. The girl who sued an up and coming artist over a petty writing credit? Oh ok. I should have known you were a Swiftie with an underdeveloped brain by the tone of your posts. I’m sure there’s plenty of Taylor forums out there where your presence would be welcomed. Get to steppin.

• Like 1
On 12/3/2023 at 10:39 AM, BlackoutITZ said:

Wtf are you talking about? First of all, you have no idea who Britney is friends with. You're a random stranger looking at pictures on the internet, that's all. And Britney doesn't owe anyone anything, she doesn't owe anyone mentorship and for years Britney was barely allowed to have her own friends let alone mentoring other female artists (who didn't even need mentoring in the first place). Get real. She also never said that Jessica Simpson copied her so stop just making things up :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Stop lying — she was “free” from 17-27

9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Lmao Taylor Swift the mentor, I’ve heard it all. The girl who sued an up and coming artist over a petty writing credit? Oh ok. I should have known you were a Swiftie with an underdeveloped brain by the tone of your posts. I’m sure there’s plenty of Taylor forums out there where your presence would be welcomed. Get to steppin.

9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Ew what a gross comment from a leech 

On 12/3/2023 at 10:39 AM, BlackoutITZ said:

Yea and she said others were copying her as well. You can see her segment if Punkd with Ashton kutcher. Some of us weren’t born in 2004 and our first Britney record wasn’t circus 😂 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block