Britney's Hotline (Circus Tour Audio Interlude)

CJMCH

19 hours ago, Unbroken said:

I’m pretty sure I had this video interlude but I looked for it a few years ago and I couldn’t find it anywhere so I thought I was delusional 

As far as I know, only a clip leaked in LQ/MQ. Wish we had the full video.

22 hours ago, Kiss my said:

T4P - never heard this before

love her voice

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

On 12/2/2023 at 9:43 PM, Fita said:

Thanks for this!

On 12/2/2023 at 9:22 PM, PokemonSpears said:

:clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

You're welcome guys!

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Erraticney said:

I wish Simon Ellis would release all the mixes from both the Circus and FF tour like he promised many, many years ago.

I neeeeed the official Toxic circus tour remix. That breakdown is epicccc

He said he doesn't have all of them as some of them were done live. I partially believe this, since, yeah, he might not have the final mixes for all of them, but he prob has the early ones including the scrapped Stronger and Out From Under mixes for The Circus Tour.

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

He said he doesn't have all of them as some of them were done live. I partially believe this, since, yeah, he might not have the final mixes for all of them, but he prob has the early ones including the scrapped Stronger and Out From Under mixes for The Circus Tour.

He has them. He promised to release them all before Britney's team got after him. The only ones he didn't have (or at least claimed to not have) are the live oned aka You Oughta Know, the Duffy song and Sound Off. He claimed these were completely live. While I believe that for YUK and the other songs, Sound Off was definitely pre-recorded as it literally sounded the same every night.

In one of his tweets he also asked his followers which remix to release next and one of his options included Do Somethin'.

He also said the Hold It Against Me FF temix didn't include the piano keys as they were live instruments. Which I also find hard to believe since the FF tour literally had no live band.

Anyhow, he has a LOT. I used to stalk him crazy for the remixes untill he blocked me lmao.

Edited by Erraticney
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.