Lynne Spears spotted shopping at Dollar General store with a Louis Vuitton handbag

9 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Actually we have many candids of Britney shopping the cheapest places.Β 

I don't know if this really means the old lady is that poor, or she wants us to believe she is strugglingΒ :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney was in a Β conservatorship and had a tiny allowance. She did it have control of her money. We know this.Β 

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I like Dollar General. They are convenient.Β 

Me too.

There was one near where I used to live and I would go there all the time.

I mean I don't see nothing wrong with going to a dollar store but I just find it funny how she took her expensive designer bag with her which she probably got with Britney's money.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Shopping is Hella FUN! No Matter Who You Are πŸ’– We all need goods. Shopping is like a human right. Thou shall not shame or judge any bxtch about a good bargain. Support your local economy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Reese Witherspoon Comedy GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

ooouuuhh babe shopping is way more than a human need to me

its why i am alive

shopping cheap clothes as well

51115892f4c9d6f6dcea3e2505c43d3ca8bcddbe

Β 

Edited by l2hnastatudnainealsoL
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Me too.

There was one near where I used to live and I would go there all the time.

I mean I don't see nothing wrong with going to a dollar store but I just find it funny how she took her expensive designer bag with her which she probably got with Britney's money.

I go with my Coach Snoopy Wallet. I refuse to be an adult 🀩😝

On 11/30/2023 at 6:48 PM, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Remember her words when a video got posted accidentally her saying to bryan β€œ these Freebritney people up to something. And they got their ways” sure now that she plays nice and show the world that her family actually broke and work to pay their dues. Maybe she wanted to let us know that they are not living in wealth. They did not took money from her. Jl is working on tv shows, she’s doing teaching jobs, j’amiΓ© is running a whatever unhealthy fastfood truck or whatever.
✨Damage control.✨

That video shows a very different Lynne. Not the sweet humble silly old southern role she always plays.

She can act,Β  unlike JL lol.

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—