Just got the 'The woman in me' audio CD and it's gorgeous!

2 hours ago, GregReid said:

I'm DESPERATE for this but I can't see it sold in the UK 😭😭😭

Trying to help. I also didn't see it on Amazon UK, so I chatted with Walmart to ask if they ship to the UK and they said they don't and apparently there's no UK branded Walmart site.

did find it at Powells Bookstore's website (they are reputable - got the link directly from Simon & Schuster's website) and they ship to some international countries but not as many as they did previously ("Please note: Due to changes in international shipping requirements and increasing costs, we have made significant changes to the destinations we serve. We apologize for any inconvenience these changes may cause.")

I'd have to create an account to check to see if they ship to UK but it's worth a try if you want to check: https://www.powells.com/book/-9781797159508

Edited by ImmaSlave4U
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2023 at 4:00 AM, ImmaSlave4U said:

Trying to help. I also didn't see it on Amazon UK, so I chatted with Walmart to ask if they ship to the UK and they said they don't and apparently there's no UK branded Walmart site.

did find it at Powells Bookstore's website (they are reputable - got the link directly from Simon & Schuster's website) and they ship to some international countries but not as many as they did previously ("Please note: Due to changes in international shipping requirements and increasing costs, we have made significant changes to the destinations we serve. We apologize for any inconvenience these changes may cause.")

I'd have to create an account to check to see if they ship to UK but it's worth a try if you want to check: https://www.powells.com/book/-9781797159508

You are extremely kind, thank you so much for looking into this! I really appreciate it! :) 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block