Boys + Slave (Splash Nightclub Rehearsal)

CJMCH

58 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

She skipped a lot of the dance moves. That's what rehearsals are for? Watch vma 2000 and vma 2001 rehearsals,she was phenomenal .

There are different types of rehearsals........This was clearly just to get used to the stage, it wasn't to get notes for the performance and then edit, which was happening at the VMAs.

Plus, VMAs was at the beginning of her career, and a very intricate routine. She had to hit certain marks for the lighting, the costume rips, and the playback that would come in, and it had to be perfect. It was also earlier in her career, and comparing VMAs in front of that audience and live TV (and that point in time VMA was massive live TV event) to the Rain nightclub is not even considerable. 

Most rehearsals the performers are never meant to go full out, they conserve their energy. It's just to make sure all marks are correct for the size of the stage, the audio is right, she can hear the playback to the level she wants, etc etc. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, britneyqueenn said:

She skipped a lot of the dance moves. That's what rehearsals are for? Watch vma 2000 and vma 2001 rehearsals,she was phenomenal .

Its not the same a rehearsal for a night club on a coreography she has been doing for 2 years than a rehearsal for the vmas tbh...

• Like 5
9 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

She looks tired in that video.I know that it was just a rehearsal but she half-assed a lot of the choreography. She wasn't feeling it. I can't blame her. She was working hard back then. Lol the slave breakdown, it's like I'm seeing 2013ney-2014ney doing it in vegas. 

that was clearly intentional she didn't go too hard on the dance she prob wants to save it for the show....  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol they should! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Seriously Primeney was and still is body goals!

Every time I see Britney I think man... I need to leave the chips alone and start eating some salad lmao

Even at 41 she is killing it idk how she does it, im young af and I cant even do 3 push ups to save my life :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, peacht said:

Every time I see Britney I think man... I need to leave the chips alone and start eating some salad lmao

Even at 41 she is killing it idk how she does it, im young af and I cant even do 3 push ups to save my life :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Lol same.

I mean I have tried doing 1000 crunches at the gym to try to get abs like her but afterwards,

I was pretty sore :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Man she had and still has A LOT of discipline to keep her body on point!

Like seriously!

Britney never lost her figure even after kids.

I wonder what is JL's excuse :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

11 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

She looks tired in that video.I know that it was just a rehearsal but she half-assed a lot of the choreography. She wasn't feeling it. I can't blame her. She was working hard back then. Lol the slave breakdown, it's like I'm seeing 2013ney-2014ney doing it in vegas. 

Im a dancer and actually we always do it that way in order to NOT get tired for the actual show. She already knew and did that choreography every single day theres no need for her to waste energy and being full out in every single rehearsal for every date and location. That said.. i think something fell off from her hair here, maybe the headset because after that she watches down like looking for it and slows down but maybe i just saw wrong lol

Edited by BritneyLover
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block