Will Smith caught having SX with Duane Martin

3 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Men will f/ck anything :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I think that straight men are generally more attracted to femininity rather than just women. Generally, men aren't really that attracted to women who have a more masculine appearance. A guy doesn't necessarily have to be fully feminine but can possess certain feminine traits, such as long eyelashes, pretty eyes, being hairless or even some personality traits, and a straight guy can sometimes get confused :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Not even gonna mention how many straight guys love attractive trans women with male reproductive organs :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

***uality truly isn't black and white :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I agree. I have two friends that aren’t conventionally attractive men, but they are feminine presenting. Longer hair, smooth, longer nails and dress more fem. They get hit on by “manly” men all the time. One of them cross dresses for Grindr hookups and he gets the hottest men. The stories he’s told me about are literal p.orno scenes. 

Even though they get the hottest down low men, they say it’s not all that because none of the men want a relationship with them. They just want the no judgement segx; the stuff women won’t do with them. But nothing more. 

1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

I agree. I have two friends that aren’t conventionally attractive men, but they are feminine presenting. Longer hair, smooth, longer nails and dress more fem. They get hit on by “manly” men all the time. One of them cross dresses for Grindr hookups and he gets the hottest men. The stories he’s told me about are literal p.orno scenes. 

Even though they get the hottest down low men, they say it’s not all that because none of the men want a relationship with them. They just want the no judgement segx; the stuff women won’t do with them. But nothing more. 

So if I want dudes I need to have straight guy friends, not gays?

Straights are kinda annoying but if hey- what has to be done- it has to be done.

Just now, The One and Only said:

Then don't be surprised if your relationships go downhill because you chose someone solely based on their attractiveness without considering their personality

ezgif-3-063e30831f.gif

Good one hun. I'm single.

Not because I objectify men but because I'm mentally....a slavic lovechild of Azealia Banks and Kanye West but without outbursts because unlike those 2 I do take my meds.  There is room for only 1 insane person in my life and that's me.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Honestly, I hear about this a lot. There are many guys who are ***ually attracted to other guys but romantically only attracted to women. There's probably a lot of social pressure here as well, and also like a biological instinct that a relationship with another man is pointless because there will be no reproduction.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Good one hun. I'm single.

Not because I objectify men but because I'm mentally....a slavic lovechild of Azealia Banks and Kanye West but without outbursts because unlike those 2 I do take my meds.  There is room for only 1 insane person in my life and that's me.

You deserve some love too

ezgif-3-063e30831f.gif

But honestly, it's overrated and always ends in heartbreak

ezgif-3-063e30831f.gif

1 minute ago, The One and Only said:

You deserve some love too

ezgif-3-063e30831f.gif

But honestly, it's overrated and always ends in heartbreak

ezgif-3-063e30831f.gif

That's so sweet but I think it's for the best I stick to my meds and not wanting to off myself 10x a day than chasing guys.

They can find any couch on this planet and Will Smith themselves all day and all night long. I'll pass. For life.

ezgif-3-063e30831f.gif

16 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

So if I want dudes I need to have straight guy friends, not gays?

Straights are kinda annoying but if hey- what has to be done- it has to be done.

No. I’m saying I have two gay feminine friends and they segxually attract more “straight” masc men than my more masc presenting gay friends. So if you want to hook up with down low masc men, try cross dressing :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

No. I’m saying I have two gay feminine friends and they segxually attract more “straight” masc men than my more masc presenting gay friends. So if you want to hook up with down low masc men, try cross dressing :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Oh Mother of God, this thread entered on another level of W.T.F.

god-warrior.gif

@BUWYGF will choke laughing through this and I can't blame him.

• Haha 2
36 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Straight men don't wash they butt right either so I'd stay away 

Screenshot-20230915-091622-Facebook.jpg

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, descg said:

And that's exactly what I was trying to say here:

Why are you telling me? If that's exactly what I meant.

Oh, the post I quoted didn’t include that last bit, so I didn’t see it.

Again, I know you’re not the problem. And apparently I misread your first post that didn’t include the second but (or a post that was later edited to include it). As a bi person, it just bothers me that society in general uses the word gay and never anything else.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.