Will Smith caught having SX with Duane Martin

21 minutes ago, Brat said:

I think it’s more of the fact that Will identifies as a straight male :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

And? ***ual orientation is one thing and ***ual practice is another, but this is a conversation that people are not prepared to have.

But even if he is bi or gay i said this because this "news" of having gay s** like negative thing is common now, first P. Diddy and now Will.

49 minutes ago, descg said:

Is now a trend another time in USA said that a men is gay in 2023 like a negative thing? Conservatives-socialmedia era sucks 

I know you aren’t the problem and didn’t intend this, but man does it bother me that our monos3xual culture refuses to acknowledge bis3xuality or experimentation, and automatically assumes that same s3x activities mean a man is gay.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, descg said:

And? ***ual orientation is one thing and ***ual practice is another, but this is a conversation that people are not prepared to have.

But even if he is bi or gay i said this because this "news" of having gay s** like negative thing is common now, first P. Diddy and now Will.

Don't twist this. It's the fact we have been knew he is the bottom of the bottom and he was trying to mind **** us into the whole- i'm a straight bro man.

Acting like this for 30+ years:

BFUU-yXCUAAU_2L.jpg

While being a ''straight bro''

bon-appetit-high-five.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
14 minutes ago, descg said:

I’m confused by what point you are trying to make.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brat said:

I’m confused by what point you are trying to make.  

I made the thread cuz of funny and odd the guy described their X scene.

It's like I can hear Will's painful moans through my screen even though Houdini is playing on the max. Dua's moaning isn't helping at all either.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
typo
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I made the thread cuz of funny and odd the guy describe their X scene.

It's like I can hear Will's painful moans through my screen even though Houdini is playing on the max. Dua's moaning isn't helping at all either.

He’s trying to defend “straight” guys on the down low :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

18 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I know you aren’t the problem and didn’t intend this, but man does it bother me that our monos3xual culture refuses to acknowledge bis3xuality or experimentation, and automatically assumes that same s3x activities mean a man is gay.

And that's exactly what I was trying to say here:

23 minutes ago, descg said:

Why are you telling me? If that's exactly what I meant.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.