The Queen of Rap graces the cover of US Vogue MagazinešŸ¤Ž

Style.

ā€œWhen you look around and try to keep yourself in a grateful frame of mind, the things that you can be thankful for seem to start adding up, and you realize that in the big scheme of things, most of the stuff you would have complained about is so trivial. Itā€™s been a constant race. But then you stop and realize, thereā€™s nothing to run around for. Thatā€™s the thing thatā€™s changed in me. Itā€™s not that Iā€™ve taken these amazing steps. Itā€™s just about finally being happy with who you are as opposed to where you are.ā€

Nicki Minaj for US Vogue

spacer.png

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

When I found out this was her news announcementā€¦. GirlĀ :typing_keyboard_computer:

she looks amazing and a huge achievement but the fact she asked to trend to announce this is TRAGICĀ 

Same sis, the fact that she hyped me up and then couldnā€™t sleep because of a coverā€¦. YIKES :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

At least she has given us a vibe, Iā€™m tired of that pink bullcrap.Ā :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Beautiful. I love the one in the suit!

IMG-0310.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

The photos are okay, nothing groundbreaking. But Iā€™m happy sheā€™s featured tbh, she deserves. She shouldā€™ve mentioned Pink Friday 2, but she didnā€™t which makes nervousā€¦ idk if she will top her previous eras.:iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi::tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ɨ
Ɨ