Britney shares Herb Ritts 2001 photoshoot

1 minute ago, Agyness said:

he  died from aids long time ago just after this photoshoot  :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Oh no. I was gonna ask if he was still alive... Another person around Britney that has died of AIDS. Her old choreographer the one who talked about the fire in her eyes did too... 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Fita said:

Oh no. I was gonna ask if he was still alive... Another person around Britney that has died of AIDS. Her old choreographer the one who talked about the fire in her eyes did too... 

Andre fuentes did not died from aids, he died because of an overdose dude :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Edited by Agyness
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Andre fuentes did not died from aids, he died because because of an overdose dude :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Really? I must have mistaken him for another person. I know there is someone related that died of AIDS or of consequences of this. Or my mind played a trick with me..

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.