Should Christina Aguilera write a book?

BrujaRoja

WE HAVE TO KNOW

WHY BI~ON~IC IS BI, BI***UAL, BILINGUAL, BI AS A REFERENCE TO QUEEN B? QUEEN BEE? ITS SO MUCH MYSTERY :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

THE VMA AIR KISS, HOW MUCH AIR WAS IN THERE, IS THAT WHY SHE LIKES BREAHE ON ME BY BRITNEY AND THATS WHY BRITNEY RECORDED BREATHE ON ME (I CANT BREATHE ON YOU, I SMOKE HIDDEN TRACK) :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

ABOUT LEGENDERY AGUILERA ERA AND WHY LA LUZ HAS A ONE SONG, WHO ROBBED THE EP? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

ABOUT INFAMOUS DIVORCE AND IS IT TRUTH THAT HER NEW BF WERE INVITED INTO HER HAUSE WHEN HER THEN-HUSBAND STILL WAS LIVING THERE? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

ABOUT INFAMOUS 2010-2011 MEDIA ATTACKS ON HER MCDONALDS CURVES AND ALBUMS THAT WERE AHEAD OF GENERATIONS :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

WHY SHE LIKES S.E.X. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

WHY SHE DECIDED TO BE AGUILERA NOT X AGEE OR AGENT X OR MADAME X :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

FROM WHERE XTINA NICKNAME CAME FROM? (ACTUALLY THIS IS A NICKNAME GIVEN TO HER BY HER THEN MENAGER THAT CAME TO ANALOGY ABOUT CHRISTMAS-XMAS, CHRISTINA-XTINA) BUT CHRIST.MAS CHRIST.INA - WHY NO XINA??????? 

IS CHRIS.T.INA MEANS THAT SHE IS FROM HEAVEN? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

SO MUCH SECRETS.

IS 'UNDER HER SPELL' DEMO FROM YOUTUBE TRUE (THE FIRST INITIAL STRIPPED SINGLE SCRAPPED DUE TO END OF THE ROMANCE WITH DALLAS AUSTIN) :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

ABOUT LADY CACA AND IF SHE SAW HER **** :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

IS FAT OR LONG/LONG ONLY/FAT ONLY SO MUCH MYSTERY :tongueney_britney_cocky:

AND QUEEN, TELL US THE TRUTH ABOUT WHY BRITNEY LOOK SMALLER THAN YOU SURROUNDING BY DANCERS :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Edited by BrujaRoja
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, BrujaRoja said:

WE HAVE TO KNOW

WHY BI~ON~IC IS BI, BI***UAL, BILINGUAL, BI AS A REFERENCE TO QUEEN B? QUEEN BEE? ITS SO MUCH MYSTERY :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

THE VMA AIR KISS, HOW MUCH AIR WAS IN THERE, IS THAT WHY SHE LIKES BREAHE ON ME BY BRITNEY AND THATS WHY BRITNEY RECORDED BREATHE ON ME (I CANT BREATHE ON YOU, I SMOKE HIDDEN TRACK) :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

ABOUT LEGENDERY AGUILERA ERA AND WHY LA LUZ HAS A ONE SONG, WHO ROBBED THE EP? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

ABOUT INFAMOUS DIVORCE AND IS IT TRUTH THAT HER NEW BF WERE INVITED INTO HER HAUSE WHEN HER THEN-HUSBAND STILL WAS LIVING THERE? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

ABOUT INFAMOUS 2010-2011 MEDIA ATTACKS ON HER MCDONALDS CURVES AND ALBUMS THAT WERE AHEAD OF GENERATIONS :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

WHY SHE LIKES S.E.X. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

WHY SHE DECIDED TO BE AGUILERA NOT X AGEE OR AGENT X OR MADAME X :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

FROM WHERE XTINA NICKNAME CAME FROM? (ACTUALLY THIS IS A NICKNAME GIVEN TO HER BY HER THEN MENAGER THAT CAME TO ANALOGY ABOUT CHRISTMAS-XMAS, CHRISTINA-XTINA) BUT CHRIST.MAS CHRIST.INA - WHY NO XINA??????? 

IS CHRIS.T.INA MEANS THAT SHE IS FROM HEAVEN? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

SO MUCH SECRETS.

IS 'UNDER HER SPELL' DEMO FROM YOUTUBE TRUE (THE FIRST INITIAL STRIPPED SINGLE SCRAPPED DUE TO END OF THE ROMANCE WITH DALLAS AUSTIN) :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Who is gonna buy  it ? Her 6 fans :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

2 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

It would earn a dollar

aretha-franklin-sit.gif

Who's dupe account are you, Miss PutaRoja?

aretha-franklin-sit.gif

Scared of the future success of Legend X? :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: We know that she will come back with #1 single again, this is COMING

#1 ALBUM

#1 SINGLE

#1 MOVIE

#1 BOOK

#1 **** TYPE

ALL IN 1 DAY, SHE WILL BE BIGGER THAN EVERYBODY AGAIN :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

She has a lot to tell:

About her personal life:

Why she gave her father another chance in the Mi Reflejo era but returned to have no relationship, what happened another time with him.

Did you have s** with Jorge Santos (he is gay) during the relationship?

Why he lost his virginity late? (she said in the last postcast that "was more late that people think")

Has had s** with women? (even more serious thing like with Linda Perry)

And about the career:

It would be interesting to recount the abuses (even ***uals) of the debut era that she mentions in the past.

Also the pressures of the discography on albums such as Bionic and Lotus.

Edited by descg
  • Like 1

Xtina write if you're using *****s for man or woman, this is a very important info for Earth to survive :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Why your son Max is named Max when your initial idea was Jackson? :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Your favourite ****? 

Ice cream or Vanilla Ice Cream or Vanilla Ice Blow Blow Strawberry berry berry cream? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Edited by BrujaRoja

I think Xtina has an interesting story to tell. She had a rough abusive childhood. Insane bullying. Fluffer portions about MMC and her rivalry with Britney. Did she have a fling with JT? She’ll never admit to doing that all to hurt or be catty with Britney. She could tell us about her love life, divorce, motherhood. Didnt she have a drinking problem and was even arrested? She could speak on her recovery. Maybe some give us some juicy stories from behind the scenes of The Voice? 

As far as what we already know about her, she has enough to write a book. Is there a drastic want for it…no. She’d really have to reveal some crazy stuff like Jeanette McCurdy to get the masses interested.

• Love 1

She has been breaking records left and right these last years.

You all are not respecting Legend X they way she deserves.

Here are some of here latest WORLD RECORDS. Not everybody HAS THAT.

Spoiler

A rare artist whose influence on pop flop music has stood the test of time. 

More than 10 years without being able to enter the billboard hot 100.
More than 11 years without being able to enter the billboard hot 200.
Lowest global attendance ever seen on tours.
Latin album including current figures but still a failure. Worst Britney impersonator.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:
keep pressed yall. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

She has been breaking records left and right these last years.

You all are not respecting Legend X they way she deserves.

Here are some of here latest WORLD RECORDS. Not everybody HAS THAT.

Hide contents

A rare artist whose influence on pop flop music has stood the test of time. 

More than 10 years without being able to enter the billboard hot 100.
More than 11 years without being able to enter the billboard hot 200.
Lowest global attendance ever seen on tours.
Latin album including current figures but still a failure. Worst Britney impersonator.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:
keep pressed yall. 

????????????? Liberation #6 on billboard 200 in 2018

Say Something is a duet, but not as a feature, legally making this as her song, it was 2013 :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: I dont remember, i think she was on the list later too for one week or smt :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Tours lowest? Residency has about 80% of attendance, its not that bad for her.

So i was right, she's BIGGER THAN U ALL IMAGINE

Edited by BrujaRoja
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.