I dont really like that all the negativity aimed at JT now

zone

38 minutes ago, Melina said:

I’m not mad at the cheating stories or the abor**on story(because yes, they were young), I am mad at how Justin talked s*** about Britney for years.

Justin kept playing the victim card about how Britney cheated on him for years. He was an adult when he released What goes around, and when he yelled « *****! » everytime he performed CMAR.

That, I don’t forgive him.

This. I will not support anything JT does from now on.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Whatever he is getting is what is deserved. He launched a solo career by trashing and sl** shaming her. She has every right to tell her side of the story. Maybe one day he will too. 

He kinda already did and forgot to mention that he is terrible, of course. 

So is 70% of the book about how Britney is still in love with that douche? I hope not. He isnt even cute anymore. I havent read yet. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block