Britney says her boys ghost her and would ditch her on Christmas: "it's payback"

21 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I have no problems of Britney lashed out at the Spears , childhood friends/relatives in Louisiana or anyone from Team con.  But to me, no matter how Sean and JJ have treated her, she should leave her children out of her mouth.  One just recently turned 18 and one will be next year. They may be brainwashed by the Federlines and the Spears but they were the victims too.  Britney was out of control during 07-08 so i was not surprise she lost custody of them boys. And then the Spears and Federlines took advantages of the situation and abused her for 13 + years.... her boys had the least to do with it. They didn't ask to abuse her mother.  They may not have a good/normal relationship with britney but who can blame them though? 

The federlines and papa spears may be a big factor of the boys not in her life.... but don't take jab at them... 

Britney... do better.... 

They r grown ups already. They can research and do the math. It is both sides need healing and it only can happen if they both do their work. Britney feels abandoned bc right then she became free and told openly about abuse she suffered her kid JJ were the one making headlines by saying he will talk to her if she will go back and talk to her abuser Jamie and she will get better. If u have a brain and u see ur mom is hurting would u go and make interviews? And yes her kids were brainwashed for years yet they have a brain and as Britney freed herself they can do it and get out of their fathers lies. And yes this kind of posts  won't help their relationships but at least i can understand what is this coming from. Kids probably don't even respond to her messages

• Like 1
On 10/12/2023 at 8:51 PM, Aj20 said:

Well Britney CHOSE to have not one but two babies with a man with way less than her and unemployed so obviously she knew she would have to take up majority of the financial burden when having these kids so I really don’t understand your point. Financially taking care of your children is the bare minimum. 20k-40k a month to Britney isn’t even a lot of money that’s probably equivalent to normal people like us paying $400 in child support a month

Who the hell are you ? 

• Love 1
On 10/13/2023 at 12:45 AM, CadeAaron said:

Everyone calling the kids 'adults' when Britney herself is 40 but is apparently ok to be constantly throwing tantrums on insta and acting like a child. Does she not get that this only makes the boys less likely to want to see her? I have a frought relationship with my own mother who tried to use the 'I put a roof over your head and food in your stomach'  crap on me - well when seeing them is detrimental to your own mental health you have to cut off. All the money in the world doesn't make up for bad parenting. Period.

You dumb, she gave them normal gifts but they behave like spoiled brats and returning these gifts back for money. This IS NOT NORMAL! She is trying to be a good mother but they are being manipulated by the stupid KFat family. 

2 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Yes.

But  I dont think its okay to take it to a public platform with 42 million followers. 

She only started after Jayden gave the interview and KFed published the video clips, they had secretly recorded of her.  

Remember the video where Robin says, she has to work on her birthday and Jamie says he will take the boys? Later they watch Britney rehearse. When they ask their grandfather to speak with her, Jamie says she has to work. Imagine you are 11 years old and fly to Vegas to be with your mother on her birthday and she has not time for you. They probably thought she was not interested in seeing them. 

It must be at around that time in Vegas when the estrangement started. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

She only started after Jayden gave the interview and KFed published the video clips, they had secretly recorded of her.  

Remember the video where Robin says, she has to work on her birthday and Jamie says he will take the boys? Later they watch Britney rehearse. When they ask their grandfather to speak with her, Jamie says she has to work. Imagine you are 11 years old and fly to Vegas to be with your mother on her birthday and she has not time for you. They probably thought she was not interested in seeing them. 

It must be at around that time in Vegas when the estrangement started. 

I didn't like the interview and releasing of the recordings either. They seem to have been pawns in adult matters most of their lives.

To let it play out in the press is ****ed up and that includes ALL adults in this. 

• Like 1

It really is an unusual environment they are in.
Don't they themselves realize this?
The father, who for 15 years has lived off the huge child support payments their mother has made for the kids, uses the kids to sell out their mother when he runs out of money!
Can't the kids realize yet that it's wrong to be a part of that?:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

It is a complicated situation because, even though we tend to side with Britney, we don't know how their relationship was, and the real reason behind their decision to ghost their own mother.  And even if Britney is a 40-year-old woman, she was robbed of the experience of being a mother and a regular adult, so we can't expect her to act a certain way when she's healing her own way. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Yes.

But  I dont think its okay to take it to a public platform with 42 million followers. 

Its all good. Has Kfed not already done that??!? He enlisted his son Jayden. So dad can do it ?  So its ok her family can do it. Everyone but Britney huh?  She can stay silent and be manipulated. Yet no lets not dare allow her to express herself . You really are part of the problem of silencing her truth. Let her speak  .. I do not fathom the ramifications of her abuse . Yet I can see it continue with fans and many who do not get her abuse. 

• Like 1

I don’t think this is a black or white situation. Britney has been traumatized to hell and was never allowed to grow as an adult or be a mother. That said, her kids were victims of the conservatorship, too, and they surely have trauma stemming from a mother who was reacting to an insufferable situation.

I recall Sean’s girlfriend alleging on social media that B once walked around the house naked and speaking in a British accent in front of them. We know Sean and Jayden have said B tried to bathe them when they were 10 and 11. And truthfully, while parents SHOULD parent their children, I wasn’t sold on everything B was saying in those privately leaked videos (which Kevin is AWFUL for releasing) to her kids. You’re weirded out by your kid’s feet because he’s going through puberty? Jayden can’t set boundaries while he’s SLEEPING and doesn’t want lotion being rubbed on his face? You don’t get to violate bathing or sleeping boundaries because you’re a parent. Again, B never stood a chance with the conservatorship, but her kids were also affected by all this.

I had alcoholic parents who also once said they “did everything for” and “gave everything to” me. That doesn’t eliminate childhood trauma.

Kevin and Victoria are absolute scum for those interviews. Kevin’s best friend - who also spends a lot of time with Sean and Jayden - regularly trashes B on social media and I actually replied to one of his comments suggesting he stop. Britney should also realize these Insta posts don’t make her kids feel motivated to reconnect with her, and I doubt that’s what she really wants.

This is far too complicated. Multiple things can be true at once. I don’t think the Federlines or Britney are 100% stable or comfortable to be around. We’ve heard that Sean basically lived at his girlfriend’s house because Kevin and Victoria kept such a disorderly and dirty home. He also didn’t want to be around B. This is all very intricate.

Daphne has said Sean and Jayden should reunite with B. I don’t know what she knows. It’s impossible for us to know.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.