Britney says her boys ghost her and would ditch her on Christmas: "it's payback"

Cqleb

11 hours ago, CadeAaron said:

Everyone calling the kids 'adults' when Britney herself is 40 but is apparently ok to be constantly throwing tantrums on insta and acting like a child. Does she not get that this only makes the boys less likely to want to see her? I have a frought relationship with my own mother who tried to use the 'I put a roof over your head and food in your stomach'  crap on me - well when seeing them is detrimental to your own mental health you have to cut off. All the money in the world doesn't make up for bad parenting. Period.

Britney has tried the good parenting approach but the boys secretly recorded her and it ended up on the internet.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, CadeAaron said:

Britney herself is 40 but is apparently ok to be constantly throwing tantrums on insta

Brinny has never had the opportunity to develop mentally into adulthood the way you and I have.

She was over - worked as a child and teen to the point of exhaustion and the moment she tried to break free from the control - she was imprisoned, stripped of her basic human rights, shoved on meds & lithium and forced to work that gruelling schedule again.

I don’t always agree with the Brit acts on social media but I can see this all a result of extreme trauma and PTSD.

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 7
9 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

You are outrageous!

There is two way blame in every relationship are you dumb?!

And that bit you said about her getting better? Absolutely not. What the boys were really saying is ‘we will see her again if she becomes compliant again like she was during the con, as that’s what we’ve been brainwashed to believe throughout our whole lives’.

They were definitely NOT saying ‘we are really worried about her’.

You guys infantize this adult woman every single day. If she wants a relationship with her sons then go fix it by all means, if she doesn’t ? Then stop blasting them on social media it is weird she acts like a teenager and she’s 40

• Love 2
  • Like 5
8 hours ago, itsjames said:

What I really hate about this situation is, if Britney never associated herself with the Federlines to begin with, she's likely going to be her best self still, the C-ship would not have happened, and she would still be on the same level as Beyonce. The thought that comforts me to this day is Britney fell off that level of popularity, but her peers Christina, etc (except Beyonce), experienced the same thing. They seem to want to prioritize something else in their lives right now.

Tbh I think she would’ve just found another random man and it would’ve happened anyways. I don’t think Britney really loved Kevin I think she just loved the idea of being in love and having a family. She said in the FTR that she  married for the wrong reasons and did it more for the idea of it. By 2004 she was tired of working so if she hadn’t met Kevin that night in the club in 2004 she would’ve met another random man and rushed to marry him and have his children and it probably would’ve ended the same way too. Let’s not forget shortly before meeting Kevin and she got married to Jason in Vegas on a whim with no prenup

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Aj20 said:

I’m sorry but this is such loser behavior. “Payback” those are your kids not some random bully you had beef with in high school. She is a 40 year old woman and acts like a 16 year old and she knows she has such a large following and continues to blast her children. Grow tf up and get some therapy this whole woe is me thing is getting extremely repetitive and corny

Omg she is just joking clearly. It is a comedic video. A lot of parents joke around. Get that stick out of ur a ss

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Aj20 said:

She locked herself in a bathroom and refused to give over her kids when her custody time was over and was put in a 5150 as a result and drove with her baby on her lap. You guys try to rewrite history and downplay 2006-2008 so much

She was lied to and set up. SHE said this numerous times. I believe her WHY? SHE was the golden goose. She have no reason to lie on those clowns she earned everything she had. Everything that they wanted and conspired to take from her. And are we seriously going to act like LOCKING a door warrants a 51/50 hold u need to wake up and smell the coffee honey bun. They wanted her MONEY she cut them off and left Kevin so Kevin and family teamed up and used her children against her. I stand with BRTNEY

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Edited by Donavan Ward
  • Love 1
Just now, humstarr said:

Omg she is just joking clearly. It is a comedic video. A lot of parents joke around. Get that stick out of ur a ss

The video is obviously a joke but the caption isn’t but you aren’t bright so that makes sense that you cannot comprehend that

• Like 1
Just now, Donavan Ward said:

Sh e was lied to and set up. SHE said this numerous times. I believe her WHY? SHE was the golden goose. She have no reason to lie on those clowns she earned wvevrytj g she had. Everything that they wanted and conspired to take from her. And are we seriously going to act like LOCKING a door warrants a 51/50 hold u need to wake up and smell the coffee honey bun. They wanted her MONEY she cut them off and left Kevin so Kevin and family teamed up and used her children against her. I stand with BRTNEY

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Do you hear how ridiculous you sound? Britney was a grown 25 year old at the time, she knew when her custody time ended and when she needed to hand over her children to Kevin. How can she be lied to and set up? Any reasonable adult would’ve turned over their kids and the police wouldn’t even have to show up. That incident was not blown out of hand. When she got 5150 and was in the back of the ambulance she literally looked like she was in a trance and was smiling and you’re trying to act like that was normal and the situation was exaggerated 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Do you hear how ridiculous you sound? Britney was a grown 25 year old at the time, she knew when her custody time ended and when she needed to hand over her children to Kevin. How can she be lied to and set up? Any reasonable adult would’ve turned over their kids and the police wouldn’t even have to show up. That incident was not blown out of hand. When she got 5150 and was in the back of the ambulance she literally looked like she was in a trance and was smiling and you’re trying to act like that was normal and the situation was exaggerated 

Do you know how ridiculous YOU sound there are ppl that SPANK children which is worst than simply lockin a door and haven’t been placed in a 51/50. was it NOT possible for authorities to simply TELL her hand them over without ambulance helicopters and all of that? That’s what has happened recently. The hospitalization was PLANNED. BRITNEY said this herself so your ASSUMPTION based off of MEDIA doesn’t trump  FACTS from BRITNEY HERSELF. U can choose to believe what you want and it’s clear u want to believe that conservatorship was warranted when it was illegal from JUMP. Nothing Britney has ever done was that bad when they have mur***ers walking free and not forced on lithium it was all about her MONEY

whitney houston GIF

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Donavan Ward said:

Do you know how ridiculous YOU sound there are ppl that SPANK children which is worst than simply lockin a door and haven’t been placed in a 51/50. was it NOT possible for authorities to simply TELL her hand them over without ambulance helicopters and all of that? That’s what has happened recently. The hospitalization was PLANNED. BRITNEY said this herself so your ASSUMPTION based off of MEDIA doesn’t trump  FACTS from BRITNEY HERSELF. U can choose to believe what you want and it’s clear u want to believe that conservatorship was warranted when it was illegal from JUMP. Nothing Britney has ever done was that bad when they have mur***ers walking free and not forced on lithium it was all about her MONEY

whitney houston GIF

“The hospitalization was planned” nobody could’ve forced Britney to not hand over her kids when her custody time ended. You’re doing mental gymnastics to explain that the situation was overblown and it’s not working. She obviously was not in her right state of mind and as a result lost her children. No one loses custody of their children and get 5150 all in one night and  smiles in the back of an ambulance like nothing happened 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

The video is obviously a joke but the caption isn’t but you aren’t bright so that makes sense that you cannot comprehend that

U r the one with anger issues sitting on this forum trashing her every day. Get a hobby that actually gives you some peace. Arent you an adult? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

“The hospitalization was planned” nobody could’ve forced Britney to not hand over her kids when her custody time ended. You’re doing mental gymnastics to explain that the situation was overblown and it’s not working. She obviously was not in her right state of mind and as a result lost her children. No one loses custody of their children and get 5150 all in one night and  smiles in the back of an ambulance like nothing happened 

Oh it’s working because she’s free and those ppl are being exposed and once this book drops this theory your living by will be irrelevant. The worst of Britney’s behavior was a buzz cut and hittin a car…I know ppl that hit PEOPLE for way less than bein stalked for 10 years. Nothin brit has ever done was worst than Charlie sheen. Was he ever locked into a conservatorship?

5 minutes ago, humstarr said:

U r the one with anger issues sitting on this forum trashing her every day. Get a hobby that actually gives you some peace. Arent you an adult? 

I don’t have anger issues it’s just annoying to be in a. Forum and see grown immature adults in their 30s and 40s bash her teenage sons constantly especially since I’m only 22 and can see that her sons have done nothing wrong

3 minutes ago, Donavan Ward said:

Oh it’s working because she’s free and those ppl are being exposed and once this book drops this theory your living by will be irrelevant. The worst of Britney’s behavior was a buzz cut and hittin a car…I know ppl that hit PEOPLE for way less than bein stalked for 10 years. Nothin brit has ever done was worst than Charlie sheen. Was he ever locked into a conservatorship?

i don’t live by theory, you do. I live by logics and facts and that is why I’m able to view these situations from and unbiased stance

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

I don’t have anger issues it’s just annoying to be in a. Forum and see grown immature adults in their 30s and 40s bash her teenage sons constantly especially since I’m only 22 and can see that her sons have done nothing wrong

i don’t live by theory, you do. I live by logics and facts and that is why I’m able to view these situations from and unbiased stance

Lol I have a journalism degree nice try. I specialize in objectivity. You couldn’t refute my last statement. So you danced around the topic. That theory is *** they all wanted in on over $600 million. THATS why helicopters, ambulances, doctors, lawyers,  law enforcement etc. said oh yea that darn britney…she hit a CAR  and left a dent omggggg lock her up!!!

whitney houston GIF

It's barely been 2 years since she was released from the C-ship also. Whatever we're seeing now might be caused by the trauma. She's dealing with it her own way. I personally think she's stuck in an era of her life when the cship started. She just needs more time and not judgment, especially from her fans. I hope sometimes soon she eases into a more normal kinder way of living. But she also needs to understand how to choose people better. Seems she has a penchant for surrounding herself with shady opportunists.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

I don’t have anger issues it’s just annoying to be in a. Forum and see grown immature adults in their 30s and 40s bash her teenage sons constantly especially since I’m only 22 and can see that her sons have done nothing wro

U clearly do. And if u r annoyed being in a forum then leave. It is a Britney forum if u dont like her and her fans just find a different forum. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Donavan Ward said:

Lol I have a journalism degree nice try. I specialize in objectivity. You couldn’t refute my last statement. So you danced around the topic. That theory is *** they all wanted in on over $600 million. THATS why helicopters, ambulances, doctors, lawyers,  law enforcement etc. said oh yea that darn britney…she hit a CAR  and left a dent omggggg lock her up!!!

whitney houston GIF

"I'm only 22 and I..." 

Don't argue with the child. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block