Alli Sims & Robin Johnson Court Declaration AGAINST Lynne Spears' Lies About Britney & Sam Lutfi; Alli confirms to fans that Lynne Spears spiked Britney’s drink to get her sent into rehab

Is anyone getting spammed by people? I sure am. Idk why people are so obsessed with me! Like there’s an ignore feature, yet they’d rather respond to me every time I comment…

Anyways Lynne sucks! She’s an awful mother. Poor Britney. She didn’t deserve a mother like Lynne.

Also where is Colon to put Lynne in a conservatorship for being around undue influence? I’m still waiting….

• Love 5
1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Is anyone getting spammed by people? I sure am. Idk why people are so obsessed with me! Like there’s an ignore feature, yet they’d rather respond to me every time I comment…

Anyways Lynne sucks! She’s an awful mother. Poor Britney. She didn’t deserve a mother like Lynne.

Also where is Colon to put Lynne in a conservatorship for being around undue influence? I’m still waiting….

The ignore feature needs to turn into a block button, fr

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Lmao at people calling people who like music of all ages boomers. It’s sad because I’ll be 32 in a couple of weeks, but I’ve broadened my musical horizons past my time being alive. I guess being 32 is boomer age.

But I’m so wrapped up with Britney that maybe I shouldn’t know any other music except Britney

look at that, broadening your horizons and showing those naysayers that your life doesn’t revolve around Britney!! So prouda you!

• Love 1
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

look at that, broadening your horizons and showing those naysayers that your life doesn’t revolve around Britney!! So prouda you!

Thank you so much, means so much to me! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I love a lot of music from a lot of different decades. I listen to music all the time! Expanding myself outside just Britney is awesome because I can see how much Britney was inspired by all these different people. It’s amazing!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Thank you so much, means so much to me! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I love a lot of music from a lot of different decades. I listen to music all the time! Expanding myself outside just Britney is awesome because I can see how much Britney was inspired by all these different people. It’s amazing!

Yep me too!! I really love 80s/90s R&B and I can see how those different styles have been an influence to Britney as well 😌

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Tell me you weren’t a Britney fan in 2007/08 without actually telling me. But ah yes, here come the Sam L. empathizers that Lola said they didn’t exist.  I’m sure Lynne is so enthralled to be bathing in hundreds of millions of dollars. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: It’s not like a bunch of hillbillies would expect to know any better under Lou’s guise. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

You need to go and have fun with your weirdo "friends" and help Lynne find money. Posting here won't improve Lynne's mess of a life. Truly.

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

I’m sure she sleeps just fine knowing that she raised one of the most iconic female artists in history nor do I think she cares about what 3 or 4 Breatheheavy gays and gals have to say. spacer.png

Spoken like a true narcissist.  So with everything going on in the media, court, and behind the scenes…. “She sleeps just fine knowing that she raised one of the most iconic female artists in history”.  That shouldn’t even be a thought in a good mothers mind with everything that is/was going on.  A good mother would worry about the well being of her family, all inclusive.  Either you are honestly a decent troll, or 100% team con for a reason.  Either way start cleaning up (or helping to) Serenity, Lynn will need the money soon.  I’m sure being a substitute teacher won’t pay the taxes for the estate or the up keep, nor the gas/water bill.  

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.