BRITNEY SPEARS documentary coming to Netflix! Monica Lewinsky and Britney Spears' manager Cade Hudson are producing a documentary about Britney Spears life and career

I wonder if this would be good news...

Cade Hudson, the new everything of Britney, behind the project...

What Monica has to do with Britney? Ryan Murphy adapting after? Yikes

Britney will be part of it or it will be like her current projects (so we can expect nothing new, only old clips of her, and others speaking for her)?

I mean... A doc can be much better than a book, but how much Britney (the person) will be involved? Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I wonder if this would be good news...

Cade Hudson, the new everything of Britney, behind the project...

What Monica has to do with Britney? Ryan Murphy adapting after? Yikes

Britney will be part of it or it will be like her current projects (so we can expect nothing new, only old clips of her, and others speaking for her)?

I mean... A doc can be much better than a book, but how much Britney (the person) will be involved? Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

Britney became a posthumous artist even though she was alive.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney became a posthumous artist even though she was alive.

Yes, I noticed this. Her career seems like MJ and Whitney territory now, when the person is no longer here but the projects keep going because "some people" needs the legacy money. The Zone, the musical, the recent feat songs, even the book now... Britney was really behind any of that or just her name on it to make It seem like she cares?

Even her family acts like she's dead.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, that's hot y'all said:

monica started following cade hudson on instagram:

monica-lewinsky-cade-hudson-britney-spea7

The groundbreaking documentary 15 Minutes of Shame, from executive producers Monica Lewinsky and Max Joseph, takes an in-depth look at the public shaming epidemic in our culture and explores our collective need to destroy one another.

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

If it’s not from Britney herself then we don’t want it. We want Britney involved and to want it. Not just someone else telling it for her. But it sounds like it’s about Monica. 

If a film or TV adaptation of Britney's life is ever going to be made, it's not going to be Britney writing it. It will always be someone else writing the script and then it being produced with Britney's approval.

Monica said limited series, not documentary. Ryan Murphy has apparently been trying to get a project about Britney's story going for a while now, so it could be that. Monica and Ryan are also connected through the season of ACS he did on her story, she co-produced that.

I don't see how it sounds like Monica is referring to a project about herself considering she literally states it's about another young woman.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block