Fifth Harmony reunion is in the works

CentralCJ

4 hours ago, nwonder said:

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

She’s always been my least favorite in the group and this sh”t pisses me off. I hate when people clickbait. Shes been saying there’s a reunion in the works for like two months. I think it’s such a desperate attempt to gain relevancy when people do stuff like this. Mel B of Spice Girls does this a lot too. 

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, nwonder said:

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

That's BS. She literally said "We. May Be. Working. On Something." and then the intonation and the eyes and the hand gesture... She just backed down, maybe the others scolded her behind the scenes, which wouldn't surprise me tbh, they used to do it to each other in the open anyway :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Aymama said:

I think you mean Dina, Normani, Ally and Lauren’s rent is due. Mama Camila has been spotting them every now and then since the break up. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

She only agreed to this for a reason... she would have kept the others to rot if her rent wasn't due

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Honestly....no. They were messy. They are five talented girls who were so mismanaged it was painful. They were not actual friends, they had 0 chemistry and many reports say their label nurtured competitive behaviour between them.

If they do come back it better be under their own terms.

If it's under their terms, theyll flop and the record label won't make any money.  The label isn't bringing them back to make them happier together. They're bringing them back to make a quick buck. Also I don't see an album in the works. Maybe a single for Xmas or something and that's it 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.