Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

51 minutes ago, nwonder said:

But in the IG story I watched, he said the dad was encouraging the children to ask him if they were roommates. As if he wanted to out him to his children. And that he was uncomfortable and didn’t want to speak about it or something 

Well I don't know but we have one side of the story and even though I know none of these people I can feel that Jacob is a little bit of a dramaqueen. I mean how can you and your partner be friends for years with a group of friends and the second the group split up out of nowhere all these people hate the gays. It's giving Don Philip a little bit...but hey at the end of the day that's not what matters. What matters is how we're getting more and more infos on how the Spears family work. Bryan interview was a shock to me back when it happened. Now we see more and more how they work as a Britney Spears empire where everything in their life is about Britney's fame.

:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Alio said:

Well I don't know but we have one side of the story and even though I know none of these people I can feel that Jacob is a little bit of a dramaqueen. I mean how can you and your partner be friends for years with a group of friends and the second the group split up out of nowhere all these people hate the gays. It's giving Don Philip a little bit...but hey at the end of the day that's not what matters. What matters is how we're getting more and more infos on how the Spears family work. Bryan interview was a shock to me back when it happened. Now we see more and more how they work as a Britney Spears empire where everything in their life is about Britney's fame.

Speaking of Bryan, he’s mentioned in the title of this thread but I can’t find where any of this drama mentions him? I think I’ve read all 22 pages or so. 
It is so odd to see all these vids of Lynne and her friends partying to Britney’s music. It really affirms what Brit said about how everyone was enjoying the benefits of her hard work while she couldn’t do anything. The parties, the Britney merch, etc. 

I wonder what JL thinks of all this. She has used Jansen’s party rental space before and her kid takes dance lessons from Laura Lynne so she’s stayed in touch with them but seems to keep a distance somewhat. Also interesting that Laura Lynne doesn’t seem to really be part of this group. Laura Lynne has money though and doesn’t need a MLM. Her husband is a lawyer and she has her dance school business. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Alio said:

Deff! It all sounds a bit suss to me and he seems like ac mess. Idk

I think they’re all probably as bad as each other tbh.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Then her children making ultimatums regarding family and how Britney should be nicer to them and forgiving etc or whatever after all this bull****..

Britney is a LOT smarter than people think always was despite everything.. She knew some **** was going on, but her kids were in the way.. Now it's going to all come out all of these ******* skeletons.. So many can eat ****tt for real :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: And Jansen go **** yourself.. You are not perfect, no one is, and Britney has been through everything.. She can get her teeth fixed perfect again if she wanted to, she been there and had that.. This one's coming off like some lame housewife Louisiana Jealous *****

Love the Jansen part. She’s straight up trash. Judging the woman whose Friendship was he biggest life achievement. 

• Like 1

Whatever is going on here is by far the messiest thing I have ever seen posted here. It almost feels like a joke? Who are these nobodies and their immature squabbling they are just dying to make public to get their names out there? This Jacob guy seems unhinged. He is responding to the posts about this on IG, and probably here too and I see someone is accusing him of cyberbullying, stalking, attacking someone and r**ping someone else? Honestly, delete this mess and don't pay them anymore attention. They want this notoriety.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

The way I screamed when I saw that pop up on the next story!!! 

ta3hyungminaj-taehyungmaraj.gif

I told you they be lurking!!!

Hi Jansen, Jacob, Lynn & the women who slept with Jamie Spears for Brit merch. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

real housewives haters GIF

It's so messy funny how Jacob deleted the post with Lynne giving him Britney's scarf and shirt, he's not going to give that back.

In addition, he and Aundria fighting and both accusing one another of having to go to court this week for different cases.

She alleged his terroristic threats. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's so messy funny how Jacob deleted the post with Lynne giving him Britney's scarf and shirt, he's not going to give that back.

In addition, he and Aundria fighting and both accusing one another of having to go to court this week for different cases.

She alleged his terroristic threats. 

He's now calling out Ali Sims on his story and saying he will give it back IF she wants it back. Apparently because Britney's clothes in Serenity are gathering dust and just 'sitting' there that makes it okay for him to have it! Make it make sense!!

• Love 3
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

He's now calling out Ali Sims on his story and saying he will give it back IF she wants it back. Apparently because Britney's clothes in Serenity are gathering dust and just 'sitting' there that makes it okay for him to have it! Make it make sense!!

I just seen that and it’s crazy he’s ask for a pair of Britney’s pants! These people are wild and now Andria posted a few pics of his D and Jacob claims she took it raw!

Lynne this is what happens when you let fans in Serenity! Tatum allegedly selling Britney’s butterfly boots and Lynne allegedly selling Britney stuff to consignment stores smh!

Those are Britney’s belongings even if she had 8000 pairs of jeans there still hers!

This is getting messier and messier!

• Love 1
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, nwonder said:

It’s makes her posts about constantly losing clothing even more interesting 

:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

She's been telling us the truth all along!

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I just seen that and it’s crazy he’s ask for a pair of Britney’s pants! These people are wild and now Andria posted a few pics of his D and Jacob claims she took it raw!

Lynne this is what happens when you let fans in Serenity! Tatum allegedly selling Britney’s butterfly boots and Lynne allegedly selling Britney stuff to consignment stores smh!

Those are Britney’s belongings even if she had 8000 pairs of jeans there still hers!

This is getting messier and messier!

Waaaait sorry who's Andria again?:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: She took it raw?! :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic::dead_falling_wig_dying: I can't at these people! I'm howling! 

Exactly! Even if she had 8000 pairs of jeans doesn't mean you get to have one! The entitlement and derangement is real with these wannabes!! 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
24 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

She's been telling us the truth all along!

Waaaait sorry who's Andria again?:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: She took it raw?! :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic::dead_falling_wig_dying: I can't at these people! I'm howling! 

Exactly! Even if she had 8000 pairs of jeans doesn't mean you get to have one! The entitlement and derangement is real with these wannabes!! 

What is happeningggg!

was that his own d posted?

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Who is Andria? And why did he send her his d pics? And why did she take it raw from a gay man? 

I’m so confused 

• Haha 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.