Jamie Lynn Gets DRAGGED By Judges on Dancing With The Stars

Lola2790

Just now, Dark Willow said:

So cute... their relationship didn't end after the silly Free Britney movement. I knew it!!!!!

I want to have dinner with JL, Lynne, Larry + wife, Lou, Dina, Cade and special secret guest... daddy Jamie.

Such fun group of good people. Oh My God Omg GIF by Audacy

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Resilient. Strong. Committed. Can’t wait to hear more about what has kept them so close knit.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Aj20 said:

They sat here and praised the lackluster POM performances for 4 years straight and have the nerve to criticize Beyoncé dancing/performance abilities when Beyoncé is giving full amazing choreography with full energy WHILE singing live. It just shows how they attack anybody they view as a threat to Britney

I got warning points for “inciting hate” for this??

2 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

She is not moving much there, it's just about the lighting and camera angle :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Sure that's her best attempt of dancing.

I don't like Beyonce's choices for her choreographies, but come on, let's not be delusional. She's dancing and singing live like nobody else does. Her performance skills are unmatched nowadays. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Aj20 said:

I got warning points for “inciting hate” for this??

Beyoncé doesn’t always sing live, her tour is like 50% lip syncing

not saying she can’t sing, she can but she’s just good at hiding it, and the backing tracks are well produced and pre recorded (not the studio versions) that’s why you don’t even know this.

21 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

Dude how old is she?  Wtf

Britney looks younger than her. Wtf

Her face is very angular and she has a stubby frame...the masculine features of her face make her look older now, but when she's in her 40's and 50's she migh look younger...the stubbiness gives her the aura of a goblin though.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.