Britney on Insta: Dancing With Fake Knives At Parties, Shades Mom Lynne Spears

Poor Britney. She’s the only person in the world that’s ever worked. I’m so lucky I’ve never had to and when I do I make so much that I can take as much time off as I want. Like in 2004 I met this really white trash guy just like me and we fell in love. I didn’t even have to work for again until 2008! And thank god I’m not like other ppl bc when we broke up I was able to take 3 more years off. Like no one else knows what that’s like!! So happy the last four years I had to work was only 50 days a year and that was exhausting(even though I didn’t try AT ALL) but like how dare I have to work anyways right?? Now that I think of it, I just gonna complain for the rest of my life about how hard I “worked” those 50 days a year bc all my friends will enable me and agree with me anyways!

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
8 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Now I’m definitely sold on that you’re Lynne. That’s a very Lynne response. Using the whole no parent is perfect speech and praising Lynne. I mean come on! She helped orchestrate the entire conservatorship! Britney even said so! Plus she was working with Lou before Jamie even got involved. Seriously….

Plus every post you make on here sounds EXTREMELY bitter and hateful like Britney mur***ed your entire family or that your visit with her begging for money didn’t go over well. I don’t know who else is bitter about Britney. Even some of the people who are disagreeing about what Britney posts on Instagram would NEVER defend Lynne. They don’t defend anyone who was compliant in Britney’s 15 years of hell. No one would ever defend that woman.

Yeah, I was confused about their obsession with doing anti Britney posts but you just let them expose themselves. I never thought they were lynne until they said about the ends they went to to make britneys dreams come true. Britney was a child! Literally everyone knows lynne was a crazy stage mum who pushed it all because she wanted Britney to save their *****. Anyone who ever tries to say that pushing a child into an incredibly intense and toxic career was doing it for their kids best interests is seriously insane. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:  :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

At this point idk why I even bother trying to understand her captions.

It’s like she’s typing while having millions of thoughts racing all at once and is writing every single one of them.

And I hate to point out the obvious...

But that's exactly what the manic phase of Bipolar is like 😑

I sometimes really wonder if she realises that she could ACTUALLY be put back into a conservatorship if she proves to be a danger to herself or others...

And unfortunately, dancing with real knifes, is exactly that, dangerous to herself.

I have a bad feeling that she needs to start being far more careful with what she posts, her lying and saying they are fake after people told her that it was dangerous and not a good look, shows that she isn't being very mindful of how damaging some of her actions are.

Hopefully I don't get crucified for saying this.

I've got multiple tattoos related to her on my body (she'd probably hate knowing that)

But I'm concerned, even though I know it's her life... I've had major mental health struggles and major traumas in my life, and it doesn't look like she's letting herself heal 😔

Sorry I didn't mean to write an essay.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Benjamyn said:

And I hate to point out the obvious...

But that's exactly what the manic phase of Bipolar is like 😑

I sometimes really wonder if she realises that she could ACTUALLY be put back into a conservatorship if she proves to be a danger to herself or others...

And unfortunately, dancing with real knifes, is exactly that, dangerous to herself.

I have a bad feeling that she needs to start being far more careful with what she posts, her lying and saying they are fake after people told her that it was dangerous and not a good look, shows that she isn't being very mindful of how damaging some of her actions are.

Hopefully I don't get crucified for saying this.

I've got multiple tattoos related to her on my body (she'd probably hate knowing that)

But I'm concerned, even though I know it's her life... I've had major mental health struggles and major traumas in my life, and it doesn't look like she's letting herself heal 😔

Sorry I didn't mean to write an essay.

That’s a terrifying thought. The public opinion has certainly changed. I literally cringe looking at her dancing with those knives so close to her FACE and her body, especially knowing that she did get cut after all. It’s disturbing and literally uncomfortable to watch. I was thinking the exact same thing, that this is exactly like “LOOK! I AM A DANGER TO MYSELF AND OTHERS”. I also can’t watch the dogs and the cat (?) running away. 

I don’t know if we can diagnose her with bipolar though. It might as well be *****, combined with other mental health issues. That shower video was a real “oh sh.it” moment to me. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Why lie and say that the knives are fake? You can clearly see that they are real.

What scares me even more is that it didn’t even occur to her that people would notice the cuts and the gauze when she posted that video. WHY do that after 14 years of conservatorship? Just the image of her spinning and moving with knives, getting cut, cleaning up and proceeding to dance with the knives again… I’m actually worried and kinda dreading coming here. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Now I’m definitely sold on that you’re Lynne. That’s a very Lynne response. Using the whole no parent is perfect speech and praising Lynne. I mean come on! She helped orchestrate the entire conservatorship! Britney even said so! Plus she was working with Lou before Jamie even got involved. Seriously….

Plus every post you make on here sounds EXTREMELY bitter and hateful like Britney mur***ed your entire family or that your visit with her begging for money didn’t go over well. I don’t know who else is bitter about Britney. Even some of the people who are disagreeing about what Britney posts on Instagram would NEVER defend Lynne. They don’t defend anyone who was compliant in Britney’s 15 years of hell. No one would ever defend that woman.

Holy ****. I never suspected that user, but defending Lynne or any member of Team Con is suspicious as hell. 

“those free Britney people keep digging sh.it up”

Lynne is trash. Britney can spin around and dance with scissors and knives for decades and Lynne will still remain a horrible mother. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

She has every right to be mad. Was Lynne there every time Britney took the stage at the VMAs putting on iconic performances? Or any live performance she did? How about her shows? 

Lynne was never there for Britney. When Britney was doing a promo interview for In The Zone, she cried and pretty much alluded that her mom wasn’t there when she wanted her after bragging her up. JL got all the attention from Mommy Dearest. Lynne was there on the Zoey 101 set all the time, she was in the audience when JL did that tribute performance for Britney at the Radio Disney Awards, and now she’s in the audience for JL on DWTS.

Let’s not kid ourselves and pretend that Britney doesn’t have a right to be mad at her mom. Her mom was never there for anything Britney did. I mean I guess she was there that one time she performed on GMA when Circus came out, but Britney was already in the con by then and they were just there to babysit her.

After the JT break up, she needed her mom, but her mom was no where to be found. She even hinted towards that in a post about when she came home after the break up how her mom and JL just treated her with disrespect.

So yeah, it has nothing to do with work and more so with Lynne being up JL’s ungrateful *** because when Britney was working, she was never there.

You need to think objectively. Jamie Lynn is not as famous as Britney. Britney had thousands of performances (some Lynn has attended, it would be impossible for Lynn to attend every single performance of Britney) meanwhile this is the only time Jamie Lynn has had a performance so of course she is going to show up. I think you guys often forget that Lynn risked a lot for Britney to become famous and successful and probably feels guilty for not being able to show Jamie Lynn as much attention when she was younger cause she was all over with Britney trying to make Britney’s dreams come true. That family was extremely broke and Lynn was upending her life flying to NYC with Britney to get that record deal.

This reminds me when Britney went on a rant on Instagram saying that she was upset that she had to work hard nonstop and when she came back home to visit Jamie Lynn was just sitting on the couch watching tv and that Jamie Lynn got everything handed to her (im assuming Britney was talking about her role on All That and her own tv show Zoey 101). What so confusing about that is that Jamie Lynn was like 12-13 so why would Britney as a 22–23 year old be upset that their child sister is just existing and being a kid? Also, why wouldn’t Britney be happy that her star power was able to help get her child sister tv roles? Why wouldn’t she want her little sister to be able to book tv roles while also still having a childhood?

Rants like that is what made me realize how immature and selfish Britney is because how could you be so jealous of your younger sister that has way less than you and grew up adoring you

• Haha 2
  • Like 7
16 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

You need to think objectively. Jamie Lynn is not as famous as Britney. Britney had thousands of performances (some Lynn has attended, it would be impossible for Lynn to attend every single performance of Britney) meanwhile this is the only time Jamie Lynn has had a performance so of course she is going to show up. I think you guys often forget that Lynn risked a lot for Britney to become famous and successful and probably feels guilty for not being able to show Jamie Lynn as much attention when she was younger cause she was all over with Britney trying to make Britney’s dreams come true. That family was extremely broke and Lynn was upending her life flying to NYC with Britney to get that record deal.

This reminds me when Britney went on a rant on Instagram saying that she was upset that she had to work hard nonstop and when she came back home to visit Jamie Lynn was just sitting on the couch watching tv and that Jamie Lynn got everything handed to her (im assuming Britney was talking about her role on All That and her own tv show Zoey 101). What so confusing about that is that Jamie Lynn was like 12-13 so why would Britney as a 22–23 year old be upset that their child sister is just existing and being a kid? Also, why wouldn’t Britney be happy that her star power was able to help get her child sister tv roles? Why wouldn’t she want her little sister to be able to book tv roles while also still having a childhood?

Rants like that is what made me realize how immature and selfish Britney is because how could you be so jealous of your younger sister that has way less than you and grew up adoring you

Not a “fan” justifying JUNO :queenie_falling_dying_dead::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Team Con accounts literally exposing themselves. DEAD @ Britney being the jealous sister. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Not a “fan” justifying JUNO :queenie_falling_dying_dead::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Team Con accounts literally exposing themselves. DEAD @ Britney being the jealous sister. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Don’t be dense. Not everyone who is objective or who opposes an indifferent opinion is “TeAm CoN.” If you aren’t capable of engaging in a mature discussion, don’t bother or ridicule those who are.

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
Just now, BadBunny said:

Don’t be dense. Not everyone who is objective or who opposes an indifferent opinion is “TeAm CoN.” If you aren’t capable of engaging in a mature discussion, don’t bother or ridicule those who are.

Can’t take seriously anyone who defends her greedy family. I criticize Britney a lot and I am all for freedom of speech, but defending K Fat or her nasty family is where I draw the line between a concerned fan and a Team Con account. 

No fan that follows Britney closely enough to check out her forum could be dumb enough to support her abusive family. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Love 5
  • Like 3
48 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

That’s a terrifying thought. The public opinion has certainly changed. I literally cringe looking at her dancing with those knives so close to her FACE and her body, especially knowing that she did get cut after all. It’s disturbing and literally uncomfortable to watch. I was thinking the exact same thing, that this is exactly like “LOOK! I AM A DANGER TO MYSELF AND OTHERS”. I also can’t watch the dogs and the cat (?) running away. 

I don’t know if we can diagnose her with bipolar though. It might as well be *****, combined with other mental health issues. That shower video was a real “oh sh.it” moment to me. 

It's sad and it does give public perception that she needs some type of care and help in her life when you see the videos of her hair extensions falling out, poop on the floor, spinning around with knives and getting online posting wild things it's scary.

She doesn't need a c ship never has, but this kind of stuff is what makes those uneducated about C ships think she needs one.

What people fail to understand is that if they do a welfare check on her again and she seems like a danger to herself she can be placed on a 5150 again. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Poor Britney. She’s the only person in the world that’s ever worked. I’m so lucky I’ve never had to and when I do I make so much that I can take as much time off as I want. Like in 2004 I met this really white trash guy just like me and we fell in love. I didn’t even have to work for again until 2008! And thank god I’m not like other ppl bc when we broke up I was able to take 3 more years off. Like no one else knows what that’s like!! So happy the last four years I had to work was only 50 days a year and that was exhausting(even though I didn’t try AT ALL) but like how dare I have to work anyways right?? Now that I think of it, I just gonna complain for the rest of my life about how hard I “worked” those 50 days a year bc all my friends will enable me and agree with me anyways!

You’re factually wrong about when she worked and how often she worked. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's sad and it does give public perception that she needs some type of care and help in her life when you see the videos of her hair extensions falling out, poop on the floor, spinning around with knives and getting online posting wild things it's scary.

She doesn't need a c ship never has, but this kind of stuff is what makes those uneducated about C ships think she needs one.

What people fail to understand is that if they do a welfare check on her again and she seems like a danger to herself she can be placed on a 5150 again. 

It’s scary cause you’d think potentially losing her freedom over some unusual instagram videos would be virtually impossible.

Many fans believed those dancing videos would only hurt her image career-wise, others thought they’d damage her reputation and have a negative effect on her court case… but this demonstration of 5150 with knives, scared animals and those cuts is a nightmare nobody saw coming. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.