Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

50 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

If she wants to dance with knives and “troll”, at least put the dogs outside and not have them running around. One of them could just run in her way or she could drop a knife.

And at 40 years old, doing these “troll” videos is ridiculous. Be mature and address it verbally or in a written statement. 

I share this opinion, but also where is the sympathy? people go through different processes, I do agree it’s unfair for the dogs but if she wants to dance with knives and risk cutting herself I think she should do it… I know it’s not ideal but, I think she has a lot to process still and while I don’t encourage this… like she needs to do this I guess, it’s not the smartest thing but… I don’t know.

Just now, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Sam was trying to have an intervention with her months ago… 

I think Sam actually loved her, but only knew her when she was medicated during the conservatorship… she was calmed down. Since she’s been off her meds, he didn’t know how to deal with the extent of her psychiatric issues. It’s sad. 

Hi Sam 😂

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah worst case scenario, it could potentially lead the police to think she needs to be on a 5150 cause she is in danger of herself and others (dogs).

I hope not but it sadly could be possible. 

I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the year she's in the psych ward again.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Whitney Houston said:

80% of exhalers have meltdowns here :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

They are already calling the police for an intervention, if she would have a perfomance with these kinfes you bet the narrative would be other. SO it was ok for Britney to fly during breath of me perfomance even though she has a mental illness, in that time it didn't matter her live because she was Britney the artist..

• Love 2
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Seanril said:

Thank you! She needs HELP ASAP! 

On the contrary I think she needs to be left alone to make mistakes and understand more things, she was robbed of a lot, of course some of her behavior will be erratic, she endured a lot.

but I think she needs to be deee to make mistakes and to face consequences, it’s a process she needs to go through. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Sam was trying to have an intervention with her months ago… 

I think Sam actually loved her, but only knew her when she was medicated during the conservatorship… she was calmed down. Since she’s been off her meds, he didn’t know how to deal with the extent of her psychiatric issues. It’s sad. 

I believe this too! I know Britney fans just want to believe everyone is the enemy but … she chose to marry him after she was free .. so she obviously believed in his love for her . 

also britney never wanted the public to know about her abuse … it wasn’t until the documentaries where she felt people knew so she exposed it . But I don’t think she wanted Sam to speak about the Conservatorship . Public opinion is not the courts . 

I cared about the poor dogs in that video more than anything else. Like I don’t think animal advocate groups will like the fact she doing that around dogs 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.