Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Team con plants lol girl put the pom poms down and or the excuses over the knife behavior! 

Keep on cheering for recklessness!

Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team No thank you! I'm keeping my enabling poms poms!

I said what I said about team con plants.

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV 

Take it in.

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 2
Just now, Mayenaise said:

I think it's pretty much confirmed at this point she is just a massive attention seeker.

She's constantly trying to shock people, if not by being naked, acting erratically, and now spinning around with kitchen knives......

It seems she will go to any lengths for attention, including destroying herself and her reputation.

She could have attention for using her voice, she could literally help change the law in the US, music, art, or even just getting herself together would be even more "shocking" than this at this point.

But she always defaults to the easiest and most crude ways of getting attention... can you imagine living in that home with your mother spinning around with knives.........

I've unfollowed her on Instagram, I won't give her the attention she so craves. Get it together girl.

Which is sad since she has so much talent. She needs a creative outlet and a purpose in life or something. We all need purpose and we all love attention to a certain extend. There are fun and creativite ways to get attention. 

Really hurts me to see how things have ended up. Because I really miss Britney. All of this almost feels detached from the Britney I know. 

Being stuck in a cycle of resentment, anger and '' I'll show them how freaggin bad i am" leads to nowhere. I had a fase like that in my twenties. But it only lead to self destruction and isolation. I wish she can rise above it at some point. 

Edited by X
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Who are you referring to?

Me or the other person you were talking to?

Cause I AM HAPPY ON EXHALE.
Otherwise I wouldn't have accepted the position as Mod.

Maybe YOU should leave if you can't handle different opinions

I think we should stop arguing and terminate this conversation here. 

Seriously I am going on with my day and just forget what all this is about when I come back:walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

• Like 2

So when all the proofs were showing that Sam was bad for Britney, most of you were completely blind and saying that everything was fine.

And now Britney is only dancing with fake knives and you are all calling for an intervention. What the hell is wrong with you people. Let her dance, perform and have fun. She is free. Let her be. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

They allegedly tried and it was foiled, Scam debunked an intervention happening, yet he never debunked one was planned.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I truly wonder what happened back in February with that intervention. Jodi was still around Britney back then, right? Was it Sam that prevent it from happening or Rosengard? I can't say she needs one, but perhaps there was some good intentions behind it, who knows? Like I don't know what to believe anymore :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Like 2
Just now, pablitonizer said:

I truly wonder what happened back in February with that intervention. Jodi was still around Britney back then, right? Was it Sam that prevent it from happening or Rosengard? I can't say she needs one, but perhaps there was some good intentions behind it, who knows? Like I don't know what to believe anymore :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

It was alleged that Scam was at the head of it and Britney allegedly got wind of it and shut it down.

We can all clearly see she's not in a good place and it's just so sad. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.